Chapter 3: The meeting...

Start from the beginning

"Jeez Steph, don't need to be so hostile hehe."

"Sorry Nina I didn't think it would be you."

"It's alright, anyways lets go find Aleks and then lets go get your luggage's."

"Aleks? Where is he?

"He's looking for Kevin, apparently you two got here at the same time but on different plains, how wired huh."

"Yeah that is weird."

Me and Nina walked to another gate. I recognized that fluffy brown hair, pepsi max drinker, pale white russian anywhere. I sneaked up on him from behind and gave him a hug.

"ALEKS!!!"

"UWAAA!!!" He jumped.

"Jesus, Stephanie you scared the shit out of me!" He said clutching at his chest.

"Hehe sup rival."

He gave me playful shove. I felt a little tap on my shoulder, I looked behind to see a really tall, skinny Asian guy was behind me.

"Heeey." He said with a really deep voice. I froze up, I couldn't speak. Goddamit why am I so shy.

"Kevin, you finally made dude." Aleks said giving him a handshake and then a hug.

"Kevin you're finally here!" Nina said pulling him away from Aleks and giving him a big hug.

I just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do. When Nina pulled away Kevin came towards me and hugged me as well. I wanted to pull away but that would be rude of me so instead I just relaxed in to it. I heard Nina giggle which kind of irritated me because I knew what she was thinking. When he pulled away Nina was still giggling to herself. I wanted to smack her in the back of the head but then Aleks and Kevin would notice. Instead I just had to deal with it.

We got our luggage's and head straight for the car. The whole ride I was quiet, while Nina and Aleks were talking just finely to Kevin.

"So how about you Stephanie?"

"Huh?" I snapped from my thoughts when Kevin asked me something.

"Why did you start a youtube account?

"Oh well you see it all started when me and some neighbor hood kid made a deal on who would get more subs in a week, he ended up wining, I would make weird video but I got so embarrassed I ended up deleting it, so one day I got mincraft for my computer and started installing mods for it, I realized how there weren't any good mods installing videos so I decided to make some myself and ever since I've been known as SCpuppyStephanie."

"Wow that impressive." He said smiling at me.

"Hehe really?, I think it's cliché."

We arrived at the house around maybe 7 pm. Aleks offered to bring my bags for me, which I didn't complain too. I went inside with Nina. I heard some screams coming from the living room, I went to go check it out. A girl with really long blond hair was playing Mario Kart against a tall boy with a Cookie Monster beanie on his head. Looks like the girl was winning. I felt a hand on my shoulder, Nina. She was giggling to herself.

"That Shyla and James, they play Mario Kart almost everyday."

"Are they umm..."

"Dating? Yep."

Shyla ended up wining, James grunted at the T.V and I guess they noticed us looking because they turned to look at us and both of them gave us a smile.

"You're Steph?" The blond girl said pointing at me.

"Y-yeah."

"Hey welcome to the Creatures Hub." They both said in union giving me a light short hug.

"Jeez, thanks for letting me stay."

"Don't thank us, thank Koots." Shyla said.

"Yeah he's the one letting you guys stay with us for the week...hey where is Kevin?" James ask.

"Over here!" He said bringing in his bags. James walked up to him and gave him a bro hug, then carrying up his luggage upstairs with Aleks following him behind with my bags. Then a girl came down stairs, she was really curvy and she had really curly long hair. She didn't say hi but she did give me a smile and waved before she headed to the kitchen.

"That's Dani, she's not much if a talker by the way." Nina said.

"Yeah she's kind of shy." Shyla shouted from the living room, playing Mario Kart by herself this time.

Two people came from the front door carrying what I assumed were grocery bags. A guy with a red cap on his head and a short girl with two braids and a pink bow tied to her hair.

"Hey Hordan, hey Ze!" Nina said.

"Hey!" they said in union.

Another guy came in with even more bags then the other two. He was tall and pretty furry.

"Sp00n!!!" Nina said running at him giving him a hug.

"Woah, come on Nina you almost made me drop the delicates!"

"Sorry, let me help you." She said grabbing a few things.

"Oh guys I almost forgot, that Stephanie."

"H-hi." I said nervously.

"Hey nice to meet ya!" The girl with the two braids said.

She came over to me and shock my hand.

"My names Stephanie too, but you can call me Ze instead."

"O-okay."

"Hey Steph." Aleks called out to me making his way to where I was standing.

"All the rooms are filled so you're going to have to share a room with Kevin."

What?! Was all I could think. I can't share a room with a boy, especially one that I don't know.

"O-okay." Was all I could manage to say, I don't want to be rude.

I went upstairs with Aleks to see where the bathroom and closet and who's who room was stoping at the last room down the hall. Mine and Kevin's room. The room was pretty big and it had a pretty view and at least the beds were separated.

He was already lying in bed sleeping. Who wouldn't though after the flight and trying to settle in.

"Alright I'll leave you to rest, call me or Nina if you need anything, we'll be downstairs."

"Okay."

He left. I went to the bathroom and changed into my pjs and then I returned into the room and turned of the lights. I was tired so I decided to go to sleep as well. I got into the bed and wrapped myself inside the sheets and I slowly started to drift away to sleep.

----------------

Authors Note: Hey guys I hoped you liked it I'm gonna go to class right now, I finished this chapter while I was at lunch by the way. So yeah see you later.