I'm average❌

You see I'm just normal. There is nothing special about me. I live in New York City. I have a job that I hate. I guess one thing different is that my mom is dead and I only have my dad. She died of cancer 4 years ago. I still really haven't got over it. I've had one boyfriend. He cheated on me, and well you probably know what happened after he told me that.

I'm walking to work and I decide to stop into Starbucks really quick. I order my coffee and pay. I'm heading out the door when I bump into someone. I look up and see that it is Jimmy Fallon.

"I'm so sorry about that pal. Are you ok?"

He is so sweet. Jamie act cool, it's only the host of the late night. No big deal right.

"I'm fine. I'm sorry I ran into you I wasn't looking where I was going."

"No it's my fault. Do you want to sit and talk?"

How could I turn down that offer down.

"Sure" he ordered a coffee and I followed him to a open table. We both sat down, and sat there in silence.

"So you never told me your name"

"oh I'm Jamie. Jamie Brooks."

"I'm Jimmy Fallon. Which you probably already know" I laughed and nodded.

"So Jaime tell me about yourself."

"Well I'm 26, I work at a bar. Which I hate. Umm I like to sing. I have my own YouTube channel. I play some basketball. That's pretty much all"

"that's cool. What do you do on your YouTube channel?"

"I cover songs. People comment what songs they want me to do and I pick one. I just did a Justin Timberlake song"

"which one?" He asks

"I did cry me a river"

"that's cool. Well I'm friends with him. I'm sorry to hear about your job." He responds

"Yea. I was I was in college, but I had to drop out because my mom got sick. And she died. I got stuck with a sucky job"

"I'm so sorry to hear that. Hey I have an idea how about you come work for me. You could be my assistant"

"you don't have to do that"

"I want to. You've been through a lot. This will be something good in your life" he says with a smile.

"Ok. I'll do it"

"well I can pick you up tomorrow for work. And you can do the show tomorrow night. How does that sound?"

"Awesome!!"

"Can I get your phone number?"

"sure" I reply, he hands me his phone and I type my name and number in, then hand it back to him.

"Thanks so much Jimmy"

"it's my pleasure. Well I'll see you tomorrow" he says getting up. I give him a hug which he returns and leaves right after that.

I was going to be working for the Jimmy Fallon..

I go to work that day. I told my boss I quit. It was probably one of the best days I have had at work for a while now. And I was finally done with that stupid job. Thank goodness.

I drive home and walk up to my apartment. I go straight  to my bedroom, to change into some sweatpants and a T-shirt before
watching some tv.

I wake up in the middle of the night. I check my phone and see that it is 12:36. And that I got a text from Jimmy reading

"Hey this is Jimmy!! I'll pick you up tomorrow morning!! What's your address?"

I type:
"Hey I'm sorry I fell asleep and just got your text. My address is 8778 Brooklyn lane apartment 23. See ya in the morning:))"

I turn the tv off and head up to my bedroom. My phone vibrates.

Ok thanks. Goodnight see ya in the morning:))

I plug my phone into its charger. And climb into bed.
My life might start to get better.

A/N:
Hey!! Sorry for the long wait on the first chapter. I've been really busy with school. I hope you liked it. It's short, but I promise the next chapter will be longer. Please comment and vote!!
Thanks!!😊
~Megan
Follow her Farah_Timberlake
Songs of the chapter:
The judge: twenty one pilots
Hometown:twenty one pilots
Love yourself: Justin bieber
Harder to breath: Maroon 5
Take back the night: Justin Timberlake