why hello there

A/N: third chapter today I'm trying to make up for lost time and again I'm so sorry for not updating in a while.

Zeros pov

So Um Kaname what are you doing.
I said as I was look at Kaname weridly take in his surroundings like it was a place of special quality. Which I'm not sure why he is doing that.

Kaname turned his head and there was a very viberant blush on his face. OK.... Why is he blushing this is getting a bit awkward.

I move a bit and Kaname suddenly calls my name...
What do u want, I say to the pureblood prince. He asks me if I'm alright.

What is he talking about.. then suddenly my thoughts trace back to what headmaster said to me earlier, I said, I still can't believe all of it and why it was me that this had to happen to me, but after some time I think all be alright.

Kaname looked at me and said, well I wasn't talking about that I was talking about what happened in the barn.

The barn?? What is he talking about. I recall me walking to go take care of lily then falling asleep but... I- I can't remember. Did something happen I asked Kaname.

Kaname replied saying, well I was on a walk and I happened to pass the barn and u were sleeping and then all the sudden u started to cry out. Itseened as if u were scared and I'm pain. I was just wondering if u were OK.

Weird I don't remember anything..... Crap my head hurts. aghh... I grab my head and start to wabble kaname jumps up all worried, Hey zero are u OK wuts happening kaneme yells In concern

I don't know my head just started to hurt real bad. Kaname jestures me to sit on the bed. I couldn't move that well so he had to help me. When I sat on my bed Kaname got up and walked over to the sink, dampened a rag and filled a bowl full of cold water.

Wut are u doing I ask the prueblood.
I'm just cooling u off, ur sweating everywhere look at u your drenched.
I look down and indeed I was drenched in sweat. Kaname started to dabble the drops of sweat off of my forehead. Ahhh this its just great the one person I hate the most and would never want too show weakness toward is seeing it right now.
Damm if I could move I would shoot this vampire. But oddly enough his  touch is kind of soothing, but why I hate kaname. Why anm I calming down.

Kaname finished with cleaning off sweat then asked me where my shirts were, I blushed and asked why he needed that.

Obviously you'll get sick if u leave the drenched shirt that u have on now, said Kaname
You make a good point but I can do that my self.

Kanames pov

As zero gets up to grab a shirt to put on he wabbles and starts to fall forward. In the blink of an eye I catch him.

He's so close, I can feel the heat radiating from his body and this slightly turns me on. Zero has a blush on his face and I just want to yell OH SO CUTE but he would probably hit  me if I did, even if he's in this state he would find a way to do it.

I sat him down back on that bed and
he unwillingly pointed to his closet saying the shirts arenin there.
I walk over to his closet grab a white shirts, walk back to zero and place the shirt on the bed.

I kneel in front of zero so now I'm in between his legs. With a bright blush on both of our faces I started to unbuttoned his shirt.
Zero clinches his fists in the bed sheet trying not to push me away because right now he knows that he needs my help

I unbutton every button one by one, and for some reason I was doing I slowly, Evey time one came undone I would get more turned on to the point where there was a little something saying hello down there.

I reached the last bottom and undid it, trying to hide my erection I look at zeros bare chest, holy shit, zero your body is pulling my Evey being to jump on u and it's taking me every bit if my will to hold my self back stop being so perfect I say in my head.

As I look up and down zero I see something that caught me off guard and that was.....

A/N: hey everyone CLIFFHANGER
I know it mean of me to do it but hay this this the 3ed chapter I've posted today and I'm debating on weather I should do another one what are your thoughts would I?!??!!