"Well of course he does, I'm Melanie" I say with a laugh

"And I'm Tyrone, now lets go to bed" He stands up and let's out a big yawn

"Carry me?" I ask poking out my bottom lip like he did a few minutes ago

"Be glad I love your ass" he picks me up bridal style

"Don't drop me Ty"

"Girl you carrying my seed, I would never drop your beautiful ass" he says with a laugh

"Aww, gimme kiss" I said bringing my lips close to his "I love you"

"I love you to baby girl" He kissed me passionately.

I honestly think Tyrone is the one for me. I can see us getting married, and popping out a few more kids. I love him with all my heart, nothing's gonna ever change that. Right?

The next day....

Tyrone

"So how much does this one cost?" I ask the sales lady as I look through the glass case at a beautiful diamond ring for Melanie. It's Friday, and I'm at the mall looking for a ring for Mel. Before you piss your pants, no this is not a engagement ring! It's something like a promise ring, to let her know I love her and T.j.

"That one is six hundred dollars" she answers

"Yo, don't get that shit Tyrone" my bestfriend Devon added in. This has been my nigga since we were little kids, we grew up in the Bronx together, and we been in the drug game together. He still is, but I'm out the game. He's like a brother to me.

"And why not?" I turned my attention away from the ring and look up and him. This nigga looks like a hood version of Wale.

"Cause it's cheap as hell, and it looks like something my grandmother would wear" he says in his thick New York accent. I still have mines, but it's going away day by day. I've been in Compton way to long.

"Nigga, shut the hell up! I think it's nice, Mel gone love it" I say looking at it again, the three diamonds sparkled from the lights in the store.

"Son, I think she would like something like this" he said pointing to a different ring

"You don't even know her" I pointed out

"And? Nigga imma be meeting her this afternoon when I go to yo crib, now come check this ring out" He looked down at a ring with one diamond in the middle that was light blue, and two small diamonds on each side that were silver. It's iced out, pluse light blue is Mel's favorite color.

"I think imma cop it" I say checking the price, it was one thousand dollars. Hm, not that bad. Melanie's worth it.

"See, I always know what's right. You better be glad I talked you outta buying that cheap ass ring" He ran his head over his long dreads. Nigga had them dreads all his life.

"Yeah yeah whatever, how long you plan on staying down here?" I ask him as the sales woman rung up the ring for Mel.

"Probably for like a week, can't stay away from the Bronx for long" He says checking the time on his phone. I nodded my head in agreement.

"That will be one thousand dollars and seventy eight cents" The sales lady says. I pull out my wallet and pay for Melanie's ring. I hope she likes this, I plan on giving it to her tonight at prom. I want this to be a night she'll always remember.

"Devon you ready to roll?"

"Yeah bruh" He says following me out of the store. As we were walking through the mall, I heard a very familiar voice calling my name. At first I thought my mind was playing games with me. But then I noticed Devon was hearing it to.

"Tyrone, Tyrone!" the voice repeated

"Some chick trying to holla" Devon says with a laugh as I turned around to see who it was.

"Erica!?!" Devon and I both exclaimed at the same time. I couldn't believe it, it was my baby mama. What the hell is she doing here?  I haven't seen her since Leanna's funeral.

"In the flesh baby" She says with a bright smile while bringing me into a hug.

Oh. My. God. This is not good, Erica's a good person at heart but she's known to be messy. I just know some shit gonna pop off.

------------

Hey guys! Y'all missed me!?!?! Lol. Sorry for the supper long wait for this update! Imma try to be more consistent, but school starting up soon so idkkkkk. Don't sleep on me tho! Y'all know I got y'all. Anywho...thoughts on this chapter?

Jay and Mel gone make up?

Jay gone express his feelings?

Tyrone's baby mother is here! Thoughts on that?

Erica messy?

What y'all think about the promise ring?

What's finna go down at prom?

Hmmm, let me knowww. Read, vote, and comment loves!!! (:

*Demiraaa