The Beginning of Everything

We met in Ms. Hoffman's Biology 1 class. She sat us in alphabetical order; me right behind you.

We never really talked but, I always thought you were cute.

I would always look forward to seeing you in biology; you always brightened my day, even though we didn't talk.

I would always go on & on about how much I liked you to anyone who would listen.

Seth told you I liked you.

I started dating Ethen. Ethen broke up with me a week later.

I posted about it on Facebook. I messaged Dylan Eldridge because I thought he was cute and my mom told me I should try to go out with him because she knows him and his parents. You messaged me two minutes later. We talked a little bit and I began to like you even more.

We started talking even though you were with Kasey.

I noticed your cuts but didn't say anything.

You weren't at school for a while; I got really scared.

I texted you to see if you were okay. We texted every day until you came back.

You broke up with Kasey the Sunday of the week of Homecoming.

We hung out at school every chance we got. We hugged and held hands and I was literally attached to you every chance I got like we were a couple, even though we weren't ... yet.

You gave me your MGK sweatshirt to wear :)

Everyone knew we would end up together.

Our first kiss was three days before our first date.

Our first date was at Homecoming. Our school played football against South Dearborn & we literally crushed them. I wore a PTV T-shirt, shorts, converse, and my hat. You wore a gray T-shirt, ripped, black skinny jeans, and gray vans.

I was so nervous walking to the field that every time I meant to text Alyssa, I texted you; and every time I meant to text you, I texted Alyssa because your messages were right next to each other. I was so nervous that when my friend Jessy honked from her car trying to get my attention, I jumped. I was shaking so bad.

I bought my ticket and walked in the gates and the first thing I saw... was you. You were smiling and I thought that you were so cute. Daniel was following you.

We found Alyssa and couldn't find Seth. We walked to the student section of the bleachers on our side and back. On our way back, we found Seth and I called Alyssa to tell her. We hung out by the gates for a little bit with Alyssa and Seth. You gave me a note. The first note your ever gave me.

I read it, holding on to you. You told me I was a slow reader. You drew Pikachu on the back J I still don't know how you knew that Pikachu was my favorite Pokémon. I carried it with me everywhere I went, showed everyone who hadn't read it already. I forgot it in the back pocket of my shorts, and washed my shorts. I accidentally ruined it, and I cried. The next morning, I asked you to draw me another Pikachu. You said yes. 

Everyone was right.