4

The next morning greeted you with the smell of bacon. Your eyes ease open as a hand brushes the top of your head. You yawn ears flickering as you focus on Mihawk smiling gently at you.
"Good morning my pequena belleza," He rumbles. You mew getting up and cuddling his cheek with a loud purr. "I made you breakfast, eat up."
You watch him get ready, swiftly chowing down. He chuckles glancing at you. "I'm sending those two off the island to get some clothes, Roronoa is beginning to run out." He informs you. Your ears perk, so it would just be you two for a few days? It's been a while since the last time you were alone in the mansion together.
You mew licking your chaps before hopping down and rubbing against his leg. He chuckles and picks you up, cradling you in his arms. "What will we do mi pequena belleza?" He hums hugging you close. You just purr cuddling up to him. He chuckles kissing your cheek and carrying you out.

"Alright we're going out," Zoro waves taking his leave. Perona shifts glancing at you.
"See you when we get back, ___," She waves before heading out with him. You blink after them ears perked before looking at Mihawk and meowing. He chuckles.
"I've decided we're also heading out mi pequena belleza." He rumbles. You blink up at him and tilt your head. He just smiles and nods. "Then let's go." He adds carrying you to his coffin shaped boat, getting in with you. He sits down with you on his lap as the boat starts glide over the waters at a calm pace.
You relax closing your eyes to listen to the waves. He starts to sing quietly, stroking your fur gently. You smile happily and soon drift off to sleep.

The town of Heavendale was a quaint romantic place that Mihawk rarely visited. Your ears perk looking around curiously from his shoulder. "First time here ___?" He asks. You mew in response and he chuckles walking into a dress shop. You pause in his shoulder, looking to him confused.
"Ah, Mr. Dracule! I just got the dress you asked for!" A woman chimes coming over with a beautiful elegant black dress. Your tail droops, was he meeting someone here? Mihawk thanks her taking the dress gingerly before heading out with you.
"This is for my date ___, do you like it?" He asks. You blink at it, only able to give a nod, feeling numb inside. He smiles thoughtfully and carries you into an inn.
"Mr. Dracule, your room key," The inn keeper greets. Mihawk takes the key and starts for the room. Your ears start to droop. He even had a room ready? Why would he bring you along for a date?
"Here we are, I hope you like it," He says entering a large luxurious room. You mew your approval but it honestly made you feel worse. He sets you down on the big plush bed. "I'm going to pick her up, be back soon." He hums setting the dress down on the bed beside you before going out.
You stare at the dress sniffing. "I'm glad he found someone..." You breathe sadly, curling up. A few minutes later Mihawk returns and you look over to look at the woman, only he was alone with a frown.
"Apparently she has changed her mind, I made reservations at the Wild Flower, so I'll go... See you soon mi pequena belleza." He breathes getting ready before going out. You change into yourself, frowning heavily. Who in their right mind would stand up Mihawk?
"Well... It would be a waste if this wasn't worn... And a bigger waste for him to eat alone in a nice place..." You breathe getting up and changing into the dress. It fit like a glove. You blush slightly and make yourself look presentable before heading out nervously.
"Wild Flower..." You murmur as you head out. You look around spotting the fancy red sign before going over and peering in. Mihawk sits alone at a table sipping wune.
You swallow and go in nervously, approaching his table. He swiftly catches sight of you, eyes locking with yours as he sits up. "Hello... May I accompany you?" You ask with a blush. He blinks and smiles getting up and pulling out a chair for you.
"I would like that." He murmurs softly. You smile shyly and sit down as he scoots you in. He sits down across from you. "May I ask your name?" He inquires. You pause and rub your cheek.
"Rose." You play off.
"That's a beautiful name for such a lovely woman." He muses eyes not leaving yours. "Are you hungry?"
"A little..." You admit. "I'm not bothering you am I?"
"Of course not, a lovely woman like you could never bother me." He muses as a waiter comes over.
"Hello can I get you anything?" He asks eyes glued on you, a light blush on his cheeks, fingers tapping on his notepad nervously.
You offer a smile, ordering your favorite dish. He writes it down with a nod, tearing his eyes away to look at Mihawk who chuckles and orders the same. The waiter nods again, glancing at you as he leaves.
"Is there something on my face?" You worry, touching your cheek.
"No, it's just hard to ignore your radiance my dear." He smiles softly. You blush and look away with a shy giggle. "Such a lovely laugh as well... Please tell me about yourself." He says.
"Well I haven't been out like this in a long time..." You admit. He blinks.
"That's a shame, perhaps I can change that?" He muses.
"Maybe, people make me uneasy is all..." You breathe. He nods in understanding and asks you to carry on. So you tell him a little bit more about yourself before asking him about himself.
"I believe you know me already," He hums as their food is brought. You shift at that, too afraid to ask about how he knew that. "Enjoy," He adds before digging in. You start to eat happily. He hums watching you a bit.
You both finish eating and relax. "Thank you," He murmurs. You blink confused.
"Why are you thanking me?" You ask.
"For coming and joining me, you know how to take my loneliness away." He smiles softly. You blush more.
"Mihawk?" You breathe. He pauses, pink dusting his cheeks.
"That lovely voice murmuring my name... I've always wanted to hear it." He takes your hand gingerly.
"You knew?" You ask.
"Yes, I always have... But this is my first time laying eyes on your true form ___." He murmurs kissing the back of your hand. "I must admit I didn't expect my plan to work so well..." He glances to the side briefly before tilting his head and smiling at you. "You also forgot to remove the collar."
"Ah... It is comfortable..." You blush more touching it. "I love it..."
"I'm glad..." He smiles cupping your cheek. You blush more meeting his soft gaze. "I adore your eyes, so hypnotic, much like your smile."
"I love you- I mean I love your eyes!" You gasp blushing heavily. He chuckles smiling with a light blush.
"I love you too ___," He breathes. You gap and blush heavily suddenly fainting.
"Dream, just a dream.." You mutter. "Can't be real." He chuckles picking you up bridal style and kissing your cheek.
"Oh it is mi amor."