How We Became French

''I came from France and I brought myself an Eiffel tower.''

-Jeen 2015

''You know what? Let's just run!'' Julie said.

''Yeah, let's just defy the laws of gravity.'' Princess added, sounding a bit sassy.

They ended up running down swiftly while Mikael held Grizzwald the pig. They landed safely on the cement ground and stared at the structure. They stepped a few steps back and posed like a majestic child, causing the bottom of the tower to explode. Luckily the explosion wasn't big enough to hurt them.

''Looks like we did the wrong pose.'' Beij said

Just by the side the rest heard Mikael singing the Power Rangers theme song.

''Dude.''

''What?''

''Just no.'' Aubrey said in monotone.

The seven continued staring at what's left of the tower which was the pointy tip. A nearby manhole started glowing weirdly as well as the left over part.

''Tun nu nu nu nu nuuun...'' Mikael sung again this time to be joined by the others

''Well that made sense,'' Kim said after their little song ended.

It continued shining brightly until they put down Grizzwald who was still held earlier by Mikael as well as they removed their capes that they were wearing earlier as make-shift parachutes even though it didn't work in the end.

The top part exploded after, surprising the teenagers.

''Well that scared the feathers out of me'' Princess said, holding the pig close to her chest.

Suddenly Princess felt something slip out of her hand, she looked to her hand after putting down Grizzwald. She screamed ''OH MY GOSH", gaining attention from the others.

''What is that on your hand?'' Mikael asked.

Princess sniffed her hand carefully but suddenly Mikael pushed it in front of her face, causing some of the material to stick. She gagged at disgust and threw the rest of the material at Mikael who successfully dodged it.

''THUG LAAYYFF 420 NO SCOPE! SCRRUUB! GET RREEKT MEYT! HEAD SHOT!!!'' Mikael cheered for himself in words the girl didn't bother to comprehend clearly.

The police suddenly came, the sirens loud and clear. The car parked in front of the students, one of the officers coming out of the car.

''Excuse me, but do you know that leaving animal droppings near the national property is illegal?'' said the officer in French.

"I'm sorry but this woman right here dropped it." Beij said in French as well (she wanted to learn languages too) while pointing at Princess, who had her eyes wide open in shock.

The police officers looked at them suspiciously and started walking slowly towards them. Mikael took Grizzwald and whispered something to the others. At the last step of the police, he shouted out and they all fled to the opposite direction.

"Try catching us with Grizzwald in our side!" Kim said as Mikael threw Grizzwald at them, which made the police lose direction for a while.

They continued running, especially Mikael from the excitement. Unexpectedly, Mikael was way too excited that he ended up crashing into a pole.

"Are you okay, dude?" Beij said while poking on Mikael's head.

She offered her hand and he stood up with her help, only for her to switch position. But this time, instead of helping, Mikael laughed and ignored her.

"Did we lose them?" Aubrey asked, looking back, only to get a few nods as an answer.

"What is that?" Julie asked, pointing at the sky. The rest followed where her finger was pointing and saw and odd looking sun.

"Is that Morgan Freeman?"

"What the heck?!"

"Mikael, what do you think?" Kim asked.

"Mikael?"

"Mikael!" Kim shook her brother violently and he woke up accidentally singing the John Cena theme song out loud.

''Dude, what was that?'' Mikael only shrugged in response and stood up.

''What do we do now?'' Kim asked while they walked to a safer place.

''I'm Em!''

''What?''

''I'm Patricia!''

''What is going on!?'' More confusion drew to the president.

''I'm Ruth.''

''Can someone explain what is going on!?''

"IT'S A ROLEPLAY!" They all said in unison except Kim.

"Let's have powers and everything!" Beli said excitedly.

"Let's also wrestle up an alligator-"

"Wait, why was it all dark all of a sudden?" Princess cut-off Julie's sentence after she had observed the dimmed sky.

They all looked up, surprised to see a flock of ducks.

Well that escalated quickly, thought Princess.