Life In The Hands Of Werewolves 7

Recap

Ollie's Pov

I would have had the white wolf if that spoiled little brat Chloe hadn't of came and ruined everything. Now I need to wait for another chance for me to get her, and give her back to the red wolf pack were she belongs. We don't need any White wolves here, they are extinct and that is where she needs to be.

Sasha's Pov

Ollie stabbed the three inch needle into my neck and I screamed as my body fell to the ground. I could still see everything that was happening but I couldn't move my body, I was paralysed. I was facing the door and I screamed in my head as I saw who came through the door, It was Garrick and Slade, they both held knives and were smiling. Slade started to undo his pants...

I woke up screaming but it came out as a howl and I realised I was still in wolf form. What was with that dream, Ollie was a friend and pack member.

Someone put their hand on my neck and I jumped into the corner snarling. "Its ok Sasha, its just me, Jace." I stopped snarling once I realised who it was and whined, Jace walked over to me and scratched me behind the ears I resisted tilting my head to give him a better angle (but only just). "Was it a nightmare?" I nodded into Jace's hand whimpering and hating myself for it.

It had been two hrs since I'd woken up and I was feeling better and calmer, Jace and Chloe were both here they had bought me heaps of food but I hadn't eaten any I just wasn't hungry. "You haven't eaten in days Sasha, you need to eat something!" I just shook my head at him and turned away, tucking my nose into my tail, I closed my eyes and willed myself to sleep hoping Jace got the message and left me alone.

Drake's Pov

I walked down to the basement hoping that I could talk to Sasha but when I got there she was sleeping and Jace had unshed tears filling his eyes. "What's up buddy?" "She won't eat anything Drake, she had a really bad nightmare and I don't know what to do."

I watched Jace run up the stairs; I guess he didn't want me to see him cry.

I heard a growl behind me and turned to see Sasha watching me while she growled, she really did look awful she was way to skinny and the burns stood out in amongst all her gorgeous White fur.

"Will you change and talk to me please Sasha, I'd like to tell you more about white wolves, their history and how you became a white wolf." She looked at me and I watched as her bones morphed and she became the beautiful girl I remembered.

I tossed her a couple of blankets and she wrapped herself in them and huddled on the ground, I sighed and sat on one of the chairs.

Sasha's Pov

"White wolves were the most powerful wolves of us all, they could change into three animals, they were the ultimate warrior and the best fighters. But they didn't like taking lives, they were the peaceful pack among us, and all the other packs hated the white wolves because there where no petty fights amongst them and there were no deaths." Drake was looking at me and I saw the pain in his eyes, I didn't want stay human and feel all these horrible emotions so I changed back to wolf and watched his eyes, my emotions numbed as I listened to how the packs slaughtered my ancestors.

"One night all the packs except the blonde wolves who stay neutral met and planned how they were going to kill them. Garrick.." I growled when he mentioned him and he stopped.

"Anyway he was only a low ranking wolf back then and no one listened to what he had to say but he wanted to interbreed with them and try and create red wolves that can change into various animals which would be a force that no one could defeat, but the elders did not like it they didn't know if they could enslave all the white wolves. So the following night the black, red, grey, and brown wolves set off to and killed all the white wolves, or so they thought. As it happens the white wolves hid their only pup for that year and none of the other wolves could find him. His name was Cornelius and we have no doubt that he is hiding somewhere.

We live for many years Sasha, I am 300 years old, Jace is about 38 and Chloe is only 10, we don't reach full maturity until we are about 100 years old and then we stay as we are." I just stared at Drake, how could Jace be 38 yrs old he only looked about 14.

"When Garrick clawed you in the stomach it brought forth your wolf genes. Almost every person in the world has some coloured werewolf in their genes. You had White wolf and it's the first time in 500 years that a white wolf has been seen."

"Your special Sasha and I want you to please forgive me I didn't want to put you down here but dad is the alpha and I can't challenge him yet."

I looked at Drake he had such pain in his eyes and I knew that he was telling the truth, I whined at him indicating the door of the cage and he opened it and sat on the floor. I walked over to him and licked his face, I licked the salty tears off his face and curled around him lying half on and half off him. I finally felt safe for the first time in days and the last thought I had before I fell asleep was I think I'm falling in love with him.

Drake's Pov

Oh My God! She forgave me, she's curled up partly on my lap and the feeling of peace that is coming off her is making me sleepy, she's incredible I've never felt like this before.

I need to get Ollie to let her out of the cage, she is the most amazing being I've ever seen.

I was so focused on Sasha that I didn't smell or hear someone in the cage with us and I felt a needle stabbed into my neck, the last thing I saw was Ollie doing the same thing to Sasha before changing her back to human, picking her up and leaving.