Revelation

My second update! This chapter is dedicated to tridentB who gave me my first Wattpad vote and comment. Please vote, comment, and enjoy. You will understand what the media is at the end of the chapter.

Percy's P.O.V.

The only thing going through Percy's mind was RUN. Not from the Manticore, though, he was running after it. You're probably thinking to yourself, "Why would a demigod as smart as Percy Jackson be running towards a Manticore?" Two words ....

Piper McLean.

"That Manticore son of a bitch had the nerve to take MY Piper." thought Percy "Wait up Perce. She's not YOUR Piper. She just went through a bad break-up a month ago and so did you." He was jarred from his thoughts as he saw the Manticore stopped in a forest clearing deep in Kentucky.

They had slowly but surely been heading west, to Pipers dads house to lay low until they decided what to do. But because they had at least one monster attack a day since they left, it was slow going. They occasionally got rides, but it was mostly foot travel for them. Since they didn't have maps, they relied on instinct and the sun to navigate west-ish.

The Manticore was by far the strongest monster they had encountered so far, so Percy approached it cautiously, sword held ready. The Manticore stood, glaring at him, in the middle of the clearing with Piper under his paw and his tail over her head, ready to impale her with one of his razor sharp spikes. Piper was squirming to try and get free. Percy shot her a look like "Stop moving or he's going to kill you!" Piper either didn't see him or didn't seem to care, because she was squirming more than ever.

Percy positioned his sword for a charge, but the Manticore bristled his spiked tail towards Piper, daring Percy to make a wrong move. All of a sudden, Piper stopped moving and yelled "Now!" Right then, the monster roared and leapt back, taking his paw off her. He took the opening and ran forward, cutting off the Manticore's tail first, then each of it's legs, and finally it's head.

Percy ran from the pile of monster dust towards Piper, who was already running towards him. They reached each other and fell into a deep hug. Piper was crying her eyes out. Percy sat down against a tree and held her face to his chest, stroking her hair and whispering to her. They sat there for half an hour, Piper just letting out all the pain she had held in for a month.

She was finally settling down, her cheeks and eyes drying out. She looked up at Percy who cupped her face in his hands and wiped away the rest of the tears with his thumb, as she said "Thank you .... thank you for not leaving me and not letting him take me." Percy looked down at her and said in a whisper "No one will ever take you. I will protect you from everything. Not even Zeus himself can take you from me." Percy looked into her tear filled kaleidoscope eyes with his sea green eyes and ....

Pipers P.O.V.

She couldn't believe it. She had gotten Pipe-napped by a stupid Manticore. He had her in one of his front paws, the one he wasn't using to run. They had been walking west through the forest, when Percy heard a large snap from behind them, so he pushed Piper behind him and stood between her and the noise, sword drawn.

At that moment, she was thinking about how he took charge of every situation like that. He always put her farther away from danger and himself closer. It made sense, he was a very powerful and talented demigod. Definitely better at all forms of fighting than Piper was.

She was also very aware of his hand on her stomach, as if ready to turn her to run or push her out of harms way. She knew it had only been about a month since Blonde Asshole (Jason) had cheated on her with Blonde Bitch (Annabeth), but she couldn't help but like the son of Poseidon. He had her ideal body, he was selfless, and she trusted him, considering his fatal flaw was loyalty.

She was thinking of how great it would be to feel her lips pressing against his, looking into his sea green eyes, when she felt herself get picked up and carried off. "Percy!" she yelled. He whipped around with a look of despair on his face and yelled "Piper!" That's all she saw before the monster, whatever it was, started running and was bouncing her too hard to think about anything.

After what seemed like forever,the monster stopped in a clearing and pinned her with the paw she was being held in. She got a good look at it finally, and it absolutely terrified her. It was a Manticore, one of the most dangerous monsters ever to have existed, according to monster class at Camp Half-Blood. Also, the last time it was killed, it was killed by the Olympian God Dionysus during the Second Titan War.

All this went through her mind as he lowered his head down to her and whispered with a disturbing French accent, "If you try to escape, I kill you. If you try to charmspeak, I kill you." She just sat there, forcing herself not to shake and just nodded. The Manticore's head shot up, she turned and saw Percy run into the clearing.

She began squirming, trying to get to her knife. The Manticore was too preoccupied with Percy to worry about her. She was pretty sure Percy shot her some sort of look, but she ignored it. She heard the Manticore bristle his tail, ready to shoot spikes at her just as she unsheathed her knife. She stopped moving and then yelled "Now!" to Percy. Before the Manticore could register this, she stabbed him in the foot, which made him jump back and roar. Piper took the chance and rolled back and out of the way. She stood up just in time to see Percy lop the head off a legless Manticore.

Overcome by the terror and emotion she had been holding in not only just from being taken by the Manticore, but all the emotions she was still holding in from her breakup with Jason, she started running towards Percy She had never had a night of crying her eyes out, she had never screamed at them like Percy had. She had bottled up her emotions and stayed strong.

Until now.

She collided with Percy and buried her face in his chest. She vaguely remembered him walking her over to a tree and sitting her down on top of him. She just sat there crying into his shirt. Finally, she looked up at him and said "Thank you .... thank you for not leaving me and not letting him take me." Percy looked down at her and whispered, "No one will ever take you. I will protect you from everything. Not even Zeus himself can take you from me." She looked into his deep sea green eyes with her bright kaleidoscope eyes and....

.... they kissed. It started out as just their lips touching, but it soon became more passionate. After a short while, they broke a part and Piper buried her head in his chest again before saying, "I don't want you to ever leave me." "I won't ever let you go Pipes. I love you." said Percy. "I love you too." responded Piper.

"How touching." said a deep, powerful voice coming from a tall, slim man standing in the middle of the clearing. He wore a black jacket, a black dress shirt, a black tie, black slacks, and black dress shoes. He was white, not Caucasian, not eggshell, he was literally the color of paper, except he was almost glowing. His eyes were a bright scarlet color, as was the hair growing out only on the top of his head that was pulled back into a long single dreadlock that reached down to the small of his back. He smiled, and his teeth were red also. "Hello," he said "my name is Chaos."

Hey readers! Hope you guys liked the chapter! I know chaos is not only overused, but also identical in all the ones I've read. Usually a guy in a suit with the universe in his eyes or a woman that isn't well described. Never read this chaos before. The media is Zoltan Bathory of the band Five Finger Death Punch, and that is how chaos' hair is, except he has absolutely no hair on the sides and back of his head. Again, vote, comment, and tell me your opinion on chaos. In a lot of fanfics, chaos is really weird and goofy, but I'm gonna make him more Stoic.