2 - Oh Nope

Nari's POV

My stomach has been rumbling as if there was a rock band doing a sudden concert in there and damn I'm really hungry right now. I admit I wasn't much of an eater since I would probably feel full with only a half liter of water but even with that one bar of snickers, I feel totally empty.

I still have a few hours before school ends and to have skipped breakfast in all days I thought of skipping it, it just had to be today. I still have English and Mathematics left, to be honest I would pay attention because these two subjects are among the few subjects that I enjoy. 

But right now my tummy needs more attention than whatever the teacher is saying regarding the topics that might come out in the exam. I tried to sleep but this empty stomach is being a goddamn distraction. 

"How in the world can someone be this hungry?"

----------------

I packed my things like mad and I only had my mind set on getting something to eat at the nearby restaurant, I didn't care if I had to go through the sea of students because this hunger is making me have a code red. 

Usually, I'll take my time and wait until the mess of a crowd at the gate to subside but today is an exception. I'm afraid to die of hunger. Okay that was a bit exaggerating but I'm not going to the hospital because of gastric. 

Fiddling with the strap of my backpack, I let the heavy book-filled bag hanging off my shoulder. If I were to continue this unhealthy habit of carrying a backpack this way it won't be long before my shoulder gets dislocated. Ahh, the thoughts of pain is much more entertaining than having this empty stomach.

Passing through the growing number of students filling up the hallway and heading out of this hell you call school, I felt like I was in a can of sardines. It weather was warm and with the heat emitting from every single body there is, the hall was slowly turning into a sauna.

But getting those thoughts out and only focusing on getting to that goddamn gate out of this trash place and to the heaven where I can fill my soul with the sweet scent of food and get this rumbling to a stop.

It wasn't actually that bad to try and swim in the crowd of people, it was challenging but seeing that everyone walked at a fast pace, it didn't took me more than 5 minutes. Getting on the other side of the gate, it wasn't time for any celebrations. 

Rushing as I crossed the road, I could see the stop getting nearer and the old rusty sign came into sight. Smiling at the sight of the flowing steam coming out from the shop, I  happily jogged into the shop.

Finding myself a cozy place to sit at, I ordered a big bowl of cold noodles and also a few pieces of grilled meat. Trying to enjoy the meal, I was immersed in the taste that tingled my taste buds and basically I was devouring the soon to be shit.

As I was happily enjoying my food, someone took out the empty chair in front of me and sat down looking at me with a smug face. Letting out a sigh I rolled my eyes when we made eye contact and continued my lovely eating session.

"You made me spend my time to walk towards where you were and now you're giving me a cold shoulder?" He asked as he ran his fingers in his long and I might add very luscious hair. Dang he has very nice hair. Finishing last few bits of noodles I had left, I pushed the empty bowl forward and it hit his knuckle. 

"Well, apparently if I'm not mistaken Sehun told me you wanted to see me so I can deduct that you have something to talk about with me. So, you can just talk instead of just looking me with that smug of a face. Looks like you've been in a pool of mud."

Annoyed with my comment he bit his lower lip and let a sigh. Picking up the fork from the empty bowl, he held it my way. Holding it at a very dangerous distance to my eyes he gave me a smirk. Dude, why are you so annoyingly good-looking? Okay wait what.

"Feisty and sarcastic, you'll do fine. And you're the most decent girl we could ever find." Shrugging his shoulders, he let down the fork back into the bowl and slumped into the chair. I raised one brow and looked at him with questions running across my mind. He only gave me a smile, it was kind of sincere.

"Okay, wait what? What do you mean? I won't agree to anything and I won't be following any commands like those small silly henchmen you have there." I said as I pointed out to the boy I presume to be Kyungsoo who's sitting next to who I remember was the oldest of their group, Minseok.

Maybe I talked a bit too loud that the two snapped their heads towards my way and gave me deadly stare. Covering my yawning, I gave them a soft smile after rubbing my already tired eye. Turning back to Junmyeon he was straight into my eyes.

"You're in big trouble princess. You should have just agreed. But I guess I'll have to do it the hard way then." Pushing the chair back and standing up, he signaled to Kyungsoo and Minseok to come towards him.

"I see potential in you. Just by the way you kicked that trash can. And your easily ticked patience which was very evident on your face when we got lectured." He said making me give out the conclusion that he wanted me to join him. Like dude no way. I ain't going to do any shit like you do that freaking includes beating people up.

"Plus, have you forgotten Nari? We were suppose to be in detention together. I'm here to pick the princess up for her grand ball."  He smirked my way as if he won the biggest lottery of the century. Hearing the word detention, it hit me. I just tried to skipped my first ever detention to fill out my empty stomach.

He let out a laugh seeing my annoyed face. Grabbing my backpack and heading to the cashier to pay, Junmyeon pulled me back by the other strap of my backpack making me almost stumble down to the ground on my butt. But rather than having my back side taking an impack with the ground, I felt a weight on my shoulders.

Junmyeon had his arm across my shoulders. Turning his head my way, he smirked for the I don't even keep up with how many times he smirked. He walked towards the door and I had no choice to follow his pace.

"I need to pay." I said as I tried to get away but he only pulled me closer. And god this is embarrassing.

"Kyungsoo and Minseok are still eating. They'll pay when they're done. Don't worry princess. The only thing you need to worry about if Mr Choi would be fuming or not because we decided to go on a date before detention." He replied empathizing the word date.

Well this is just shit.