Chapter 2

Lucy's pov**

I stood in the class room with the two people also known as Rin and Yukio. I wiggled out of their grasp. "So Lucy. You may be wondering why you're here. Well, to put it simply,  you've managed to somehow get demon powers. Jellal has informed me about you and wants me to teach you how to control these powers." Mephisto said sitting down.

"As of tomorrow, you will be secretly trained in the basement of this classroom." Mephisto also added. "Wait. I'm a demon. Why can't she also be in Yukio's class with me? I can teach her everything I know on how to control her powers." Rin fired back.

"I mean whats the trouble? Her and Rin could help protect the class if anything becomes too much for the class to handle." Yukio also suggested. Mephisto let out a sigh of
defeat.

"Fine. After class you both will meet in the battling arena and battle to see what Lucy's power is capable of. Of course me and other staff members will be there to observe this battle  in-case it gets.... out of hand." Mephisto said and turned into a dog and walked out of the classroom.

AFTER CLASS (timeskip bc lazy af whoops)

I was walking with my arms over my chest. I'm so scared. I don't wanna fight Rin. What if I hurt Rin? What if Mephisto doesn't try and stop me if i go over board? Yukio will be there right? Maybe he'll protect Rin. I decided I'm gonna act like a wuss to protect Rin from getting hurt.... By me.

"Ucy...Lucy!" I looked up from the floor. "Hey, you okay?" Yukio asked catching up to me. "Y-yeah." I said in a shakily voice. "Don't worry. Mephisto won't hurt you. Me and Rin will make sure if that." Yukio said and smiled.

We arrived at the arena. Rin was already practicing in the arena ring. "Y-Yukio I can't do this. I-I want J-Jellal." I said backing up into a wall. Yukio looked at me with sympathetic eyes. "After this match I'll call Jellal and see if he can come vist. I promise. Now, I made sure to tell Rin to go easy on you. You'll be okay." Yukio said smiling at me.

"Lucy! Dearest Lucy! Rin is finishing up his separate skill test. After him will be you." Mephisto said as he walked away. "N-no. No. No. No" I said sliding down the wall. All of a sudden I got teleported into the ring by myself. I was sitting on the floor against the wall.

There are 2 demons making it's way over. I'm too tired and scared to move. "J-Jellal please help me." I whispered to myself. I clutched ny eyes shut waiting for the demon to attack me. "Lucy! Move!" Rin shouted from the out-side of the arena.

I was picked up by someone. I was then teleported back by Yukio. "Thanks for coming .... Jellal." Yukio said. Jellal. I just instantly wrapped my arms around him. "I-I wanna go home. I-I don't like it here." I cried quietly into Jellals neck.

"Lucy you're much stronger than this. I know all of this is scary at first but you have to get used to it. This is your new life. Now, stop crying and let's kill that thing. Together." Jellal said putting me down.

I wiped my tears and put on a blank face as I grabbed my katana. Jellal teleported himself into the arena while I just jumped into the arena. While in the air I did a flip and amazingly landed on my feet. "That's the Lucy I know." Jellal said smirking at me.

I drew my katana out of its case. My body immediately lit up in silver flames. "Imagine if the demon was Natsu. I could kill him." I said in my head. I launched at the demon swiping my sword down its back then bounced off the disappearing demon onto another demon.

This time I used my flames to defeat it. I spreaded the flames from my body and connected my flames to the demons body. Just like that it disappeared. I sighed and put the katana back into its case.

I took a deep breath in abd the flames extinguished. "See. I didn't have to do anything." Jellal said clapping. I stared at him emotionless. "Oh snap. The old Lucy is back. Well, good luck with her Rin and Yukio. Have her vist me tomorrow!" Jellal said and disappeared.

"Phenomenal. What a lovely performance Lucy." Mephisto said clapping with his hamster on his shoulder. I nodded. "Now, let the real fight begin!" He said as Rin jumped in the arena.

"Guess I won't be going easy on you anymore." Rin said as we both drew our katanas.