Chapter 9: nervous

Aphamu perspective
The week by fast. On Wednesday I went shopping with Cadenza. She needed a gift for Garroth. We went to a video game store. I got a fighting game for Laurence. Cadenza got Garroth a gift card since she didn't know what to give him. Then we went clothe shopping. We were looking for a dress. It look like we tried on over 50 dresses. Finally I found the perfect one. It was a lilac dress. It went up to my knees, it was beautiful. It was so comfy and soft.
"It's so cute Aphamu!!!" Cadenza squealed Cadenza couldn't make her mind of what dress. She tried on so many. Finally she picked a very spring time dress. It was yellow and orange and red. Her favorite colors, it went to her ankles and it was so pretty.
"I love it!!!" She said smiling
"It's good." I say
We went to go pay. Mine was pretty cheap because there was a sale. After dress shopping we went to get something to eat.

It was now Friday and it was 4 o clock. I needed to get ready. I look at my dress on my bed. It was so pretty, I think Laurence  will like it. I smiled and walk into the bath room. I took a long shower, put on my dress and started to curl my hair. I did my makeup. I didn't really put much, just some eyeliner and some sparkly eyeshadow. Then I put some lil gloss and mascara. I checked my phone. Oh no it was already 5:30.
I went to the living room to pack my bag. I had a small white bag with a silver strap. I think Cadenza gave it to me. I put on my heels and sat on the couch. Oh no, why am I so nervous

Laurence prospective
I took a shower and got dressed in my black and white tux. I did my hair and went down stairs. I saw Cadenza packing her bag,
"Wow Laurence you look great." She said
"You too, very pretty." I said
"Sooo what did you get Aphmau?" She asked
"A bracelet." I said putting it in my pocket
"Oh, very pretty. She will love it." She said still smiling. Cadenza loved school dance. Since middle school, she always dressed her best.
When it was 5:45 I started to walk to Aphmau house. Oh no, what if she doesn't like the gift. I'm so nervous!!! What will I do!
----------------------------------------------------
I guys sorry I didn't update yesterday. I really had some writers block.
Thanks for the support on my FF.
Kitkat