Chapter 2.

"Oh my gosh Cake i tottaly forgot! Can you please stay here with Marshal while im out?" i said.

"WHAT?!?! ARE YOU INSANE?!?!" "Please Cake?! it will mean alot" i said.She sighed "Fine but you owe me" she said.I hugged her "Oh thank you,thank you,thank you!" i said and rushed up into my room to get changed.

"Hi Marshal! Bye Marshal!" i said as i saw him walk into the living room

"Why is she in a rush?" he asked. Cake looked at him and turned away. He rolled his eyes and then plopped down on the coutch next to her.

I put my White dress on and curled the end of my bangs.My face was flushed and i tried to cover it up with some blush. I took a few deep breaths. 'Come down Fionna, you just gotta come down' i told my self. I looked back into the mirror and looked at myself. I took another deep breath and stood up. I grabbed my klutch and put my portable sword inside.

I walked out of my room and headed towards the living room. "Well?" i started to say and Cake and Marshal looked over "What do you guys think?". "Omg girl!!!! You look so pretty!" Cake said. Marshal whistled "Who's the lucky guy?" "Prince Gumball" i smiled. "Oh that shmuck! Why would you want to date him? He's a jerk!" "You know him?" "Of course i do! And all he is is a conceited bastard!" Marshal said.

I frowned "Will you just shut up!" Cake said "Go on Fi, and have fun,we'll be fine". I nodded and left with a wave. When i reached the door i turned to take and mouthed 'wish me luck'. She gave me a thumbs up and i left. My stomach had butterflies through out the walk to the kingdom. ' I hope things wont change after this' i thought to myself.

I reached the kingdom and knocked on the palace door. Prince Gumball answered and smiled. "Fionna!" he said and hugged me "Im glad you came". "Glad i could be here!" i said and smiled. We walked in and sat down.

We talked for hours and danced for a little. But everytime i wanted to tell him, i felt it was the wrong time.

In the middle of his of our conversation he stopped and looked at me. I stopped talking and looked at him. "What?" i asked. "Oh nothing its just you look beautiful" he said and smiled. I felt my cheeks turn red. Nows the time. "Can i tell you something?" "Sure what is it?" he asked.I breathed in and out and then i said what i was meaning to tell him for years now.

"I really like you Gumball. I have always had feelings for you. You make me happy when i'm sad, you make me laugh when i'm mad and even on a rainy day you make it sunny for me.You may not like me but atleast i am telling you". it was silent for a few moments and i knew i probaly shouldnt have told him.

i frowned, but then he just smiled. "You wanna know the truth?" he asked "Yes" i said. "I have felt the same way for as long as i can remember" he said and leaned in and kissed me.I smiled beneath the kiss as butterflies shot through my stomach.

i couldnt wait to tell cake about this.