what!Malfoy are you feeling okay?

"What!"Ron said nearly choking on his peace of bread.Everyone began staring at me,I felt like an idiot.What was a girl to do.I looked over to my future husband and my face must have said it all to him.The look of horror on my face.I had enough,I got up and walked out of the great hall,but I then noticed i wasn't alone,I was being followed."Hermione!"I turned around slowly,"Malfoy!,is this some sort of a joke?"I asked him,"No,What do you take me for?Wait don't answer that !,whatever is going on here Im sure it can be sorted out,you hear me?we will have to go through with this marriage and there is nothing we can do about it,okay?"He actually looked serious,was the slytherin prince going soft?,I looked up at him "okay Mal-I mean Draco,I suppose we will just have to get through this"he smiled softly.I smiled back at him,suddenly I began to feel faint I have no idea why but I think it must have been due to all the shock,"Hermione,are you alright?"I tried to smile,but the next thing I knew I was falling to the ground,luckily someone caught me and then I blacked out.

MADAME POMFREYS HOSPITAL WING:

"Mmmm,hu?Where am I?"I slowly said as I opened my eyes,"Hermione!"I heard someone gasp as they grabbed my hand."Hu?Who are you?"I asked."Its me Hermione!,Draco,Your Fiancee."Draco?!"He nodded."No one else knows I fainted do they?I asked,I didn't want everyone to know.He began to speak,"No,No,Hermione,I didn't know if you wanted anyone else to know"I smiled gently as I got my head comfy,"Thankyou"He smiled gently,"Well,I better be going,I suppose you will want to be alone"He began to walk away,"Wait Draco,Don't go,stay with me!"he slowly walked back "okay Hermione",He sat down in the chair next to me,"Maybe we can make this work?"If only you could have seen his smile,it was amazing "Oh Hermione you've made my day"Then I did the thing I thought I would never do,I leaned forward and kissed him,I pulled away,he remained still,his eyes still closed,he opened his eyes then looked at me as I looked back at him,He leaned back in and kissed me,Then the unthinkable happened,Ron,Ginny and harry walked in.