She's perfect

Hey everyone, this chapters a little different as its from Draco's POV, and I've focused in on how Draco really sees hermione. So here it is, finally the big wedding day!

Today, finally is the day. God, what if she changes her mind? Ill be a laughing stock for sure. No Draco, just chill, hermione will turn up, she will, she has to! My brain was rattling different questions around in my head, I was struggling to calm down and I was sure I was going to have a panic attack. "Oh, look at my son all grown up, I can't believe it" Ah yes, my mother, I forgot that she was here "Don't get upset mother, you should be happy, shortly there will be another Malfoy to join the family"

"Oh Draco, of course I'm happy, that's the reason that I'm crying" I laughed nervously, then looked at her face which was now in a pained expression, "Why do I get the feeling you want to tell me something mother?" I was nervous to hear what she had to say, I mean it is my wedding day. "I admit Draco, when I first heard that you and Hermione were to be married i was a bit hesitant, I didn't want the family name to be marked badly" this angered me "Carry on mother" she lifted her chin up and took a breath "But now, after getting to know hermione a tiny bit more ive begun to realise she isn't that bad, I mean maybe she will be good for you".

I admit I was happy to hear that my mother approved of my marriage finally, although I knew my father was going to be a bit harder to win over. "Mother, did you love father when you got married?" She looked up at me, "Draco, what does it matter, I had my duties to continue the Malfoy line" I looked to the floor, "So is that a no?" She placed her hand on my shoulder, "Draco, if i didn't marry your father I wouldn't have had you, and you are the most precious thing I have in this world" I admired my mother, she was a strong woman, the perfect demonstration of how a Malfoy should be, although I believe she isn't as strong as she pretends.

"Does she make you happy Draco?" I curved my lips into a smile, I only had to think of her to smile. "Yes, I do believe she does mother" She smiled "Well that is all i ask, that you should be happy" I politely smiled and then said "I wish you could be happy mother" She began to laugh, "Now, Draco I am happy! My only son is getting married, not to mention I might become a grandmother soon!" My eyes widened at the last part of her sentence "Hopefully not for a while mother!" She laughed and turned to the chair to collect her handbag and cloak "Haha don't worry Draco, I'm just joking, but what I'm not going to joke about is the time, we need to get you to the church before your bride!" I turned towards the clock and quickly turned my heels towards the door. Come on Draco, lets do this!

Thank god I've gotten here before Hermione, there would have been uproar. I looked around the premises, not much of a turn out, though I suppose that's because we are the Malfoys, I just hope Mione doesn't mind. "Harry you look like a right idiot in your suit!" That's the voice of one of the weasels I mean weasleys, "Shut up Ron" ah and that's potter. I watched them take a seat at one of the alter seats and then they both looked up at me. "She's here!" What did potter mean? Oh crap, that meant that this was it, hermione was finally here.

Everyone rose from their seats and turned towards the large wooden door, my heart was ready to jump out from my chest, my hands were sweating and at one point I thought I was going to pass out until.. I saw her. She was holding her bouquet and Ginny was following behind, her hair was shining in the light and her face glowed, I was mesmerised. Her dress was beautiful, and I found myself staring into those eyes. She was everything you would expect a bride to be. As she walked towards the alter and placed her hand in mine I thought to myself...

Wow, she's perfect.