Chapter 22 - Came to Rescue

Start from the beginning

"B--Byakuya-san?!" Without saying any words, he threw Ran to Ichigo and he immediately caught her.

"Kurosaki Ichigo. Your task is now finished. Take her back to the world of living. Let us do the rest" Byakuya stated.

"Huh? Us? What do you mean?" Ichigo asked and suddenly Hitsugaya, Rangiku, Ikkaku and Yumichika appeared. "You guys? Wh-What are you--?"

"Now it's not the time to explain, just hurry up and take the woman back!" Hitsugaya said.

"But--!"

"Don't worry. We will join you after we finished. Take care of Ran-chan!" Rangiku said.

He was hesitated but right now taking Ran to a safe place is his first priority. "Got it!" He then picked her up. "Hang on to me, Ran!" He said and then Ran glanced towards Aizen and the others who were blocked by Hitsugaya and Rangiku, for a moment their eyes met up, but before both of them could say anything-Ichigo flew away from there with Ran in his hold, followed by Renji and Rukia.

"Ran!" Ren shouted and tried to ran towards them but blocked by Rangiku.

"It's been a long time, Sasaki-taicho" Rangiku greeted him.

"Rangiku..."

"So, you're joined forces with Aizen? Why?"

"Rangiku... I can't explain it now, just let me through!"

"No!"

"Tch! All of you! You have to understand, something bad will happened if Ran went back to human world!"

"Heh! We're not that fool, if you think we will let you passed by that petty reason" Hitsugaya mocked him.

"Why, you brat" Ren intended to let out his kido attack but suddenly Aizen raised up his hand, preventing him to attack. "Aizen?"

"Enough, Ren" He said and looked at their attacker. "So, you do not wish to step aside from there, Hitsugaya-taicho?" He asked but no answer from him. "I see... Well then..." He pulled out his zanpakuto and then...

***

World of Living - Urahara's Shop

"Fiuh~ Thank goodness we're able to be back in one piece. Oh, Ran-chan? Are you okay?" Orihime asked, worriedly.

"Eh? Y-Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you, you guys" She thanked them.

"Um, Ran-chan? Are you sure you're alright because...you looked kinda sad" Orihime said.

"Eh? N-No, I'm okay. I'm really...fine. I just... I don't think that I... will back to this world again, so its kinda... weird to me" 

"Well, it's because you were imprisoned by Aizen. There's no helping you for thinking like that. But, don't worry, you're save now" Ichigo said.

"Imprisoned? N-No, it wasn't like that. Aizen-san was just... trying to fulfill his promise to somebody"

"Somebody? Who?" Ishida asked.

"It was--"

"Kiyo-san... right? Toudo-san?" Urahara suddenly appeared before them.

"Urahara-san!" Renji said.

"D-Did you know her, Urahara-san?" Ran asked.

"Of course. I was helping her creating one of her biggest creation, the Hogyoku"

"Seriously, Urahara-san?!?" Rukia asked.

"That's correct, Kuchiki-san. She once told me that she was creating something by using the Hogyoku which causing she has to lost her life. You see, Kurosaki-san? Toudo-san was not exactly born but she was created by Karasuma Kiyo, using the Hogyoku" Urahara explained causing all of them except Ran gasping and shocked of what they heard.

"Who is this Karasuma Kiyo, Urahara-san?" Ichigo asked.

"She was previously the fourth seat of twelfth division and when Hirako-san changed in to a hollowfication, Aizen stepped up became the Captain and had chosen her as his lieutenant. Honestly..." He looked at Ran. "She looked exactly as Toudo-san. Beautiful cherry blossom hair and those gentle gaze. I was like looking at the younger version of Kiyo-san. More than hundred years ago, when she was experimenting her new creation, the Hogyoku-it suddenly became unstable and causing few of the citizens and some of the shinigami died. That includes Hirako-san and the others. At first, I thought it was Aizen's doing but then Kiyo-san told me it was all her fault. When she finished with Toudo-san, she sent her to human world but it took her to became a newborn baby seventeen years ago when I used my Hogyoku to Toudo-san"

"Ran... You knew that?" Ichigo asked.

"...Yeah. Aizen-san told me that but he didn't know how I became a baby in first place"

"That's the truth, Toudo-san. If I didn't used my Hogyoku, you won't grown this beautifully and will still maintained a cocoon form. But, before you went with Kurosaki-san to saved Kuchiki-san, I put the Hogyoku inside your body so it will combined with another Hogyoku that were belong to Kiyo-san"

"Why did you do that?" Sado asked.

"That's---" Before he could finished his words, Ran suddenly felt something burning inside her body and right immediately kneel down while grabbing her burning chest. Her heart was thumping very bad. "To--Toudo-san?!?" Looking at her kneeling figure, causing all of them went to her side.

"Oi, Ran?! What's wrong?!?" Ichigo asked worriedly.

"I--It hurts..!" She closed her eyes tightly while she was breathing heavily.

"Ran! Hang in there! Urahara-san! Is there something we can do?!?"

"A-Anyway, we have to check on her. Kurosaki-san! Please carry her to the room!"

"Got it! Hang in there, Ran! You're gonna be alright!" He immediately carried her and ran towards the room inside the shop.

***

Las Noches

"Geez~ That took a while until they gone" Gin commented.

"But... What should we do, Aizen-sama? Toudo Ran now..." Tosen asked.

"Good grief! They don't know what's gonna happened if Ran went to human world. We should hurry up and go there!" Ren said.

"...Indeed, we have to. Gin. Kaname" Aizen called them and both of them were ready for anything he ordered to. "Gather all the Espada, tell them-we're going to Karakura Town" 

"Understood"

"Alrighty~" And immediately they disappeared.

"Aizen?" He called him. "Do you think we're gonna have enough time to collect her? You're already seen the Hogyoku. I'm afraid just by having Ran far away from it, she will--"

"I will not let that happened. We will have her again before Soul Society know her true existence and..." He paused for a moment.

"...before she unleashed her true monstrosity..."

----------------------------

There you go for chapter 22. It's not that long but it took me few days to finished it because... I had to re-watch few of the episodes to made this chapter. Sometimes if I didn't watch the anime again, I will get confused of what to do >.< But, Thank God I'm able to continue the story.

Aaaannndddd!!! Ran-chan went back to world of living *sigh* And what does Aizen meant by monstrosity? The truth about Ran-chan began to be revealed, stay tuned until next chapter for the truth :p

Please leave comments or vote

See you in the next chapter! :D