Chapter 22 - Came to Rescue

Zacznij od początku

"Well~ Ren is our comrade so yeah, he's one of us. He was on mission before to bring Ran-chan to Aizen-taicho" Gin explained.

"Wh-What?!?" 

"Kurosaki Ichigo..." Aizen suddenly let out words as he walked past Ren and stood few feet from him and Ran. He glanced towards Ran who are still holding Ichigo's clothes tightly. He knew she still mad at him because of the previous incident. He didn't mind if he had to killed Ichigo right here even when he was still holding Ran. But, he decided to negotiated with him a little. "Hand over Toudo Ran here. You do not wish to lose your friends under there, no?"

"...No" His answer shocking the audiences there. "I know Rukia and Renji are still alive and I won't go anywhere until Ran are back safely in human world!" He hold her tightly.

Hearing his answer, causing Aizen's eyes became sharper to him. "...I see. Well then..." He looked aside. "Kaname"

"Hai" Tosen answered and then he pulled something outside the broken door and threw it behind Aizen. It was...

"Ru--Rukia! Renji!" Rukia and Renji were beaten very bad as Tosen and Gin lighten a kido attack to them and ready to blew it to them. "You bastard!" He looked at him, angrily.

"I do believe you're valued your friends lives more than anything. One last time, Kurosaki Ichigo..." He looked at him again and even though he's still remained calm, but he didn't smile again. "Hand over Toudo Ran"

Seeing both Rukia and Renji were injured very bad, causing Ichigo was lost of what to do. He didn't want them to get killed, but he didn't want Ran to be with Aizen again. Watching Ichigo's expression, Ran knew he was lost. She was thinking to go back to Aizen rather than having Rukia and Renji got killed.

"Ichigo..." Ren called him. "...Just do as he said"

"...Tell me" He said. "Tell me why you want her that badly?!? Is it because of her power?!? Or--"

"You do not need to know the reason. Well... If you can't do a simple job as to give her to me, I suppose I do not see any other way to spare your friends live anymore" He looked aside to Tosen and Gin and both of them were ready to blown their kido attack, until...

"Oi, wait!" Ichigo shouted causing him loosened his hold, made Ran pushed him a little and ran towards Rukia and Renji. Her sudden appearances causing Tosen and Gin light off their kido. She kneel down and she could see their injury were really bad. She raised up her hand and her usual blue light covering their unconscious figure. Her action surprising them, especially Aizen. It was the first time he saw her full healing power. Before, he couldn't see it fully because she was injured and now he was able to witnessed the power she hold. It was the same as Orihime's healing ability but more powerful. It only took her few seconds until their injury were fully healed as Rukia and Renji slowly opened their eyes.

"Rukia! Renji-kun!" She called them.

"Nn.. Huh? R--Ran?" Rukia looked at her.

"Hm? Are? Ran? Did you--healed us?" Renji asked while she only nodded to his question. Watching of how Ran healed her friends rather made Aizen irritated. Just from Ichigo's view, he could tell that Aizen was annoyed. He immediately went towards Ran and forcefully grabbed her arm, separating her from them.

"You finished healing your friends, correct? Now it's time for you to say goodbye to them" Aizen stated.

"Oi! Wait! Let her--!" Before Ichigo could finished his words, another attack was directed to them. Suddenly, by using the smoke as an advantage, someone was taking Ran from Aizen-startling her. When she looked up to the figure, it was...