Chapter 1

As the time passed, things in Gravity Falls remained the same. Stanley and Stanford came back from their epic twin adventure, Soos managed to keep the Mystery Shack safe and because it was summer summer, Dipper and Mabel came back in Gravity Falls. It's been three years since they saved the world from Bill Cipher. They become true teenagers, Dipper it's still obsessed with mysteries, Mabel have a boyfriend for almost 2 years.
          One day Soon was wondering the woods when suddenly realized he got lost. He tried to get back but it was useless. As he was walking around he sees a bright yellow light.
-Who's there? asked Soos
No answer. He walked towards that light and what he saw was unbelievable. It was none other that Bill Cipher.
-What the.... said Soos.
-Hello there old friend! Said Bill excited.
-I'm not your friend! I thought you we're dead.
-Well my friend, you see I can't be destroyed. It took me a while but now I am back.
           Soos tries to run but it's stopped by Bill who makes a wall of fire.
-I wouldn't do that if I we're you.
-Let me go demon! Said Soos scared.
-I can't do this. You really want to go back there? I mean.. you don't seem to mean a lot to the Pines or any of their friends.
-What do you mean?
-They have each other but who do you have?
-You are lying!
-Tell me then, what's the last thing they'he done for you?
-Well they....
-Exactly! You can have everything if you join me and in exchange I just want a little thing from you.
-What's that?
-Side with me and help me bring back the apocalypse to this world. You will have anything you want, infinite power, control over anything and anyone and even your own galaxy.
-Sure I'll help you.
-You made a wise choice pal. Shake my hand and you will have everything. said Bill. Now go back to the shack and find out every information you can about Pines family.
          So that's the moment when he knew he betrayed everyone. Soos had some remorse at first but he did what Bill told him. At day he was normal Soon but at night he become Bill's minion. He told Bill every detail about Stanford, Stanley, Mabel and Dipper. Everything was OK until one day heard Stanford about a new discovery.
-Master I think Ford found something.
-Good. Said Bill thoughtful. Try to find out what he's planning but be careful, he won't tell you just like that.
-On it! Said Soos happy
   He came back to the shack and waited for Stanford to come home.
-'sup Mr. Pines.
-Hey Soos, just thinking. Have you seen Dipper?
-No sir, he went in the city with Mabel.
-OK then.
-Do you need something Mr. Pines?
-I would like a tea if you don't mind.
-Not at all sir.
    Soos goes to make some tea and bring Stanford one cup.
-So Mr. Pines, you've found anything unusual?
-You can say that.
-What it is?
-Why do you want to know that?
-Just curious sir.
-OK then, I have to go for now, thank you for the tea.
-Anytime sir.
     After a while Dipper came home with Mabel and Wendy. Bill told Soos to try to find our more from the kid.
-Heya Dips. I heard Mr. Pines have discovered something new.
-That's amazing.
-Do you know what it is?
-No... but.. why do you want to know this? asked Dipper suspicious.
-Well curiosity man.
-Ohh. Where is he now?
-In the shack. He said he will tell me later about that... I just thought that you already know.
-I don't but why would he tell you and not me.
-I have an idea. Let's go find out on our own what is he planing.
-I won't do that Soos, what's wrong with you?
-Nothing, I'm fine dude. I just feel bad for you because he will tell me..
-I trust great uncle Ford. I won't spy on him.
-OK man.
    Stanford finally comes out of the shack.
-Dipper, here you are. I want to tell you something.
-Yes great uncle Ford, what it is?
-I have discovered a new monster like thing in the woods and I want to go investigating but I can't go alone so I though you'd like to come
-Sure I'll come.
-We will go tomorrow night.
Soos slippes away in the forest to find Bill.
-Master, I couldn't find out anything today, but they will go in the forest tomorrow night.
-Good, you will follow them.
-Yes master.
   Soos goes home hardly waiting for tomorrow. He really likes his new friend. He falls asleep.