Who is this CH 1

Lea's pov
Text convo

Unknown- hey how are you
Lea- who is this
Unknown- Chad who is this
Lea- my name is Lea did you get the wrong number maybe
Chad- no you saw me before. You basically love me also you want to have sex with me have me eat you out. Ravish that awesome pussy of yours.
Lea- You are gross I don't know you let alone love you. And EWW I DO NOT WANT YOU TO DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS TO ME AT ALL.
Chad- then who do you want to do those things to you😜😝😏
Lea- only one person and that person doesn't even know I exist. Even if he did he wouldn't because I'm ugly and fat and not his type😞😔😖.
Chad- who is this he say his name
Lea- why do you want to know
Chad- because I'm curious of who this he is
Lea- that he is SAMMY WILK he could do anything he wants to me. He is in my top 5. He is #1 number 4 and 5 I had already. But numbers 3,2, and 1 don't know I exist.
Chad- who is numbers 1,2,4,5 because I want to know if someone particular is on that list.
Lea- #1 is Sammy Wilk #2 is Cameron Dallas #3 is NASH GRIER  #4 is JAMIE DORNAN and #5 is KIAN LAWLEY. Why do you care anyway. I'll never meet #1 #2 and #3 anyway.
Chad- so you had sex with Jamie Dornan and Kian Lawley?
Lea- yes I did they were awesome it gets me horny thinking about it.
Chad- I could help you if you are horny. I bet I can be better that them. Also I probably have a bigger member then them.
Lea- I don't need your help. Jamie had a member that was 8' length and 3' width and Kian was 9' length 5' width
Chad- my " member " is 11' length 6' width I'm sure I'm bigger than anyone in your top 5
Lea- your name is Chad right or is it like Rick
Lea- Justin
Lea- Sam
Lea- Ethan
Lea- Grayson
Lea- Jackson
Lea- Jack
Lea- WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME
Chad- it is one of the names you said
Lea- Please tell me your name so I can trust you more that I do now
Chad- fine my name is Sam
Lea- whats your last name you know mine
Sam- I would have to trust you to give you my last name sorry.
Lea- I want to know stuff about you if we want to be friends
Sam- well you know I have a big member how big are your tits
Lea- D cup since we already got sexual. Name your all your fetishes

Sam- OK I like being in control, being called daddy makes me loose all my control, dirty talk also make me loose control, dominance I love it, trying new things, pussy love the smell the taste and the look your turn name all of your fetishes.
Lea- cock love everything about it, I love when I'm dominated by someone, dirty talk makes me feel like a ocean when used to me, I love it when my partner is rough no mercy on me at all, the thought of being caught in a public place, also trying new things and techniques in bed. When did you learn you like to be called daddy and when did you loose your virginity.
Sam- I lost my virginity to my best friend Alyssa in 8th grade and when I was in junior year in high school I took a girls virginity. I was trying to be gentle because I didn't want to hurt her. She kept begging me to go harder and faster but I kept saying no then I found her g-spot and she moaned daddy faster right there and I lost all control right at that moment. When did you loose your virginity and when did you find out you liked doing it in public
Lea- wow I literally think I'm sweating right now from that story wow OK well I was at a party wait how old are you I'm 20
Sam- I'm 20 too don't worry now continue with the story
Lea- that was close well I was at a party and I saw my brother's best friend since like 5 and he was the player of the school and he had feelings for me so that night he brought me home and we were playing truth or dare and we ended up having sex basically. I found out I like it in public when me and my brother's best friend were in a park at sunset and barley no one was around but still there were people around. We were making out when he decided to take it a step further and play with me. I was wearing a skirt he ripped my panties and finger fucked me until I was so close to my climax. By then I was straddling him and pumping him back. Once he stopped I slide into him and he reminded me that we were in a park with people but that just made thing more hotter and I got off in the idea of someone seeing us having sex.
Sam- I think I have pre cum dripping out if me right now oh god I'll be right back but before I go can you send a video of you moaning daddy fuck my tight pussy. Pretty please I need help.
Lea- I mean OK * video of her sucking a lollipop and moaning*
Sam- thanks so much baby doll😘😋😗😏
Lea- I didn't tell you that when people call me names I get turned on well I'll talk to you tomorrow daddy bye 💋💋💋😘😘😘
Sam- thank god I still have that tape of you bye baby doll😘😏😋😜