Prologue

Not Edited! If any grammatical errors please tell me c: 

"Mom, Why cant we just go to Aunt Lucy's house?" I told my mom

"Stephanie we already talked about this." My mom said with an annoyed look on her face.

 Hey my name is Stephanie. My friends like to call me Steph or.. Used to.

Our house got taken away because dad doesn't have a job. We are moving to England. In a few minutes we will be going to the airport. Ive been trying to get my mom into stay here. Why? I don't wanna start over and leave my old life here. 

"Sis! Lily is at the door!" Jake said

Jake is my brother. he is about 1 year and a half older than me. I ran downstairs to the front door.

"Steph! I cant believe your leaving!" Lily said about to cry.

"I'm gonna miss you so much"

"You better call everyday okay!" She said now with lots of tears coming down from her checks.

"I promise i will. Now please don't cry okay?"

she nodded taking off her bracelet.

"I want you to have this so you can remember me."

"but lily that's your favorite bracelet.." 

"i want you to have it."

I couldn't control it anymore. I hugged her the tightest i could. I will miss her so much.

"I love you lily." 

"Me too!" she said hugging me again.

"Stephanie! Its almost time to go!" Mom yelled.

"Well this is goodbye.." I said.

"Yea umm well have a safe trip, we will do the most to contact each other.." She said giving me a quick hug before running to her moms car. I cant believe this was it. I cant imagine my life without her. Ugh!

(A/N)

Sorry this was really not interestong and really short. They will get longer i promise! This is just so you know what happend before she got to england.. Well of course that why its called a Prologue Im dumb at times xP Thanks for reading, Please Follow, Vote, Comment. xx