; two

kayana's pov

"KAYANA MARIE!" my best friend, kylie screamed in my ear while jumping on my bed.

"IM UP, IM UP, WHAT DO YOU WANT?" i say angrily.

"nothing i'm hungry. we don't have any food at my house, so i came over here to eat a sandwich."

"a sandwich, isn't it morning?"

"no kay, it's 12:30."

"12-12:30, i have half an hour to get ready!"

"get ready for what?"

"swimming lessons ugh."

"aha, why are you taking swimming classes?" ky asked.

"my mom said, it's not "normal" for a 17 year old to not know how to swim." i answer in a grumpy mood.

"and to make it ten times better," i say with sarcasm in my voice,"it's that neighbor guy over there" i say pointing out the window to the house next door.

"why you so mad about it? don't you think it'd be nice to know how to swim?"

"yeah, but really, why can't like you just teach me?" i whine like a two year old.

"because that's boring, we'd fight, and don't you think it's fun that the instructor is the hot neighbor?" she says with a smirk on her face.

"i have a boyfriend, ky!" i yell at her.

"you can still have a little fun." she says wiggling her eyebrows. "oh and you never denied the fact that he's hot." she winks while walking downstairs to the kitchen.

i get up out of bed, walk to the bathroom and jump into the shower.

after i grab my towel and wrap it around my body, i walk to my bedroom, rummage through my drawers to find a swim suit, pulling out random undergarments along the way.

no, no, no. i don't have a swim suit. i get dressed, a pair of light denim shorts, a blue flow tee, and sandals, while throwing my hair up in a messy bun.

walking downstairs i spot ky, eating a sandwich at the kitchen counter, "hey bitch, we have to go to the mall and get a swim suit." i tell kylie.

"okay, let's go." she says finishing her sandwich and grabbing her car keys, walking out to the front door to her car.

we head to the mall and enter victoria secret. "what about this one kayana?" ky says holding a black swimming suit top and bottoms.

"yeah, lemme go try it on." i walk to an employee and ask her to get me a fitting room. i follow her to them and she unlocks the door for me.

"what's your name sweetie?" she asks.

"uh- kayana."

"okay thank you, if you need any help my names jennifer." she says while scribbling my name on the board.

i give her a nod and start undressing myself. i put on the bottoms first, they fit good. next i tie the top and walk out to show kylie.