Vientidos

Picture of Devon & Meagan

B A L I E E

"Ma, I heard what he said." I say breaking the anger filled silence. "I'm sorry baby. Devon is just- ooo, he can be so selfish all the time." She says as I feel the car speed up. "I know. Don't get crazy, but he reminds me of Tyson." I say biting my lip. She sighs. "You think he'll put his hands on me?" She asks.

"I don't know and I don't want you in that situation you know? I been there.." I say. "Don't worry bout it. Let's not worry bout it" She says taking a deep breath as we stop at the red light before we get to August'a street.

I text Jayce.

-meet me @ August's

Hubby🙄💍: mhmm😏

This nigga always think I'm up to something.

StinkStink💘: Come on this date with me & shawn🙄 I don't wanna be scary😳😕

-ughh. If August let me. U kno he be tripping with me & Jayce going places alone and us alone in general😐

StinkStink💘: ughh bruh let me kno. We tryna leave @ 7:45

-ok, I will

I send the text looking at the clock to see its 5:30. Okay, well I got a while to persuade him.

We get to August's house and Mya, Kay & Chay run up to the car from the back yard bag ugh on the door for me to open it. I guess they were playing in the back yard

"Hey babies !" I say swinging all three of them in the air and catching them. They squirm as I shower them with kisses. "Hey Sissy." They say. I know we aren't sisters but they are so attracted to me, I don't even mind it.

"Aye where my suga' at?" I hear August say to me. I turn around smirking at him. I put the girls down running goofishly into his arms. "Auggie!" I say laughing as I embrace him in my arms.

I feel Meagan snap a picture, she not slick. "Hey Megs." Mya and the rest of them say hugging her. "Hey y'all." She says hugging them back.

"Where my hug at from you?" August smirks at Meagan as he slowly trails over to him. "August I'm not in the mood today." She rolls her eyes at him giggling as he plays with her hips. "When has that ever stopped me?" He whispers  against her skin but loud enough for me to hear.

Does that mean they've been...- let me just stop. "Come on Mya, Chay & Kay. Let's go in the house and help me un pack." I say grabbing all three of their little hands and winking at August. He starts chuckling at me as me and the girl walk into his secluded mansion.

M E A G A N

"Tell me what's wrong..I can see it in yo face." August says. "Why should I do that?" I bite my lip as I lay back into arms. "It's been a while." I feel him start to kiss on my neck discreetly as he grabs a hold of my butt.

"I'm still married, stop." I say as I move out of his grip walking up to his house. He watches me walk shaking his head. I get to his front door as he still sits on my car staring at me.

"You gone let me in so I can drink some wine and talk shit or just sit up against my Mercedes?" I smirk taking off my heels and dangling them from my fingertips.

He smirks walking up to me as I see Quee's Bentley rolling up. "What Quee doing here?" August asks me as he gets out of his car. "I told him to come !" Baliee comes out of no where moving us out of the way so she can run to Queely.