Meeting Aries

"Leo!" A male voice shouted from the third floor. "Give me back my sweatshirt!"

"You've got to catch me first!" Leo's voice echoed as he thundered down the stairs into the back yard. Another boy was not too far behind from what Libra could tell, she didn't really get a good look at him until he rushed past a flower filled vase nearby and looked at her.

 His hair was a bright red and his eyes matched it with a hazel glowed that seemed purple in the night. He was tall, not as tall as Leo, but taller than Gemini and shorter than Taurus, who was the tallest. He didn't seem to care much that she was there, because he dug his feet into the ground and bolted forward, merely becoming a flash of red hair as he jumped over the pool after Leo.

"Who's that?" Libra questioned as she watch the boy chase after Leo, eventually tackling him to the ground.

"Aries,"Capricorn replied looking up from her poetry, "half the time you see him, he'll competing with someone at something."

Aquarius added, "Since Leo is a bit of a nemesis, it's usually him."

"Hey guys!" Taurus called out as he got out of the water, "How about we head inside for some truth or dare!"

Nodding, the Zodiacs agreed, with Aries tagging behind the rest of them as he pulled on his jacket.

************************************************

Leave a dare in the comments if you have one! Also I really like that picture of Aries, pretty sexy if you look at it long enough. A plus tard mes beignets!

~Unicorn