18. Plan A

Jackson's pov:
I grunt at the sunlight that escape the curtain to my face. I shift my body and place my hand next to me but the spot was empty. Huh..? I move my hands around trying find what I was trying to find but it wasn't there, so I had no choice but to open my eyes and wake up. "Haruma..?" I called out quietly while stirring my eyes. "She left.?" Coco isn't here either. Just then there was a noise coming from the kitchen. I stay still to make sure I wasn't hearing stuff but there it was again. "Coco better not be playing in the kitchen!!" I leap off the bed and black out for a few seconds due to the sudden leaping. I freeze and start walking to the kitchen after I regain consciousness. "Coco..." I say dryly. She was running in the living room but not in the kitchen. I walk and pick her up before walking into the kitchen to see Haruma cooking.
"Ohh you're awake?" She ask smiling.
"Good morning.~" I reply blushing. Waking up this happy. Is it a good thing?
"Sorry I borrowed another one of your shirt. The other one got dirty." She say walking closer. If she didn't mention it, I wouldn't even she notice she had on my white button up with no pants. But the shirt was big enough to cover her properly.
"That's fi-fine..." The closer she gets, the more I notice about the details on the shirt. Its see through.
"How's your cold doing?" She ask reaching out to touch my forehead. I start feeling feverish once again but couldn't look away. This is trouble. "You should stay in bed. I'll tell you when breakfast is ready."
"Er Haruma.." I called out trying yo look away. She reply with a hum. "I can see..*gulp* That shirt is see through." I warned but she only look at me blankly.
"What's wrong with that?." She ask coming closer. Everything's wrong!!Coco suddenly leap out of my hand and run away. "Why..? Does it turn you on?" She tease pinning herself against me with a small giggle.
"I think I should go back to bed. Tell me when breakfast is ready." I try to sound as calm and normal as I can, but I could feel something strange.
"I could be your breakfast." Woah!! Woah!! Just then. "Hmm?~ What this?." She looks down and look back up smirking. "Hard already?"
"Whose fault is that?" I reply a bit uncomfortable. Having a erection first thing in the morning. How wonderful.. -,-
"Shouldn't you do something about that?" I could jack off but that would be no fun.
"Gosh you're such a tease." I grunt. "You ask for it." I smirk before smashing our lips together. Smiling into the kiss she got on her toes and wrap her arms around his neck deepen the kiss which turns into a heated make out section. This is no good. I've had enough of this. I needed to go further. I pick her up and she release a surprised giggles before wrapping her legs around my waist and going back into the kiss. I squeeze he ass lightly and gently bite her lower lip for entrance and shove my tongue in. Getting super horny I walk a few inch to the the dining table and place her down on the dining table. I rip the piece of fabric that she had on reveal what was underneath. God damn. I lick my lips and bit down slowly and start kissing down her jawline to her neck leaving love marks here and there. She release small lustful moan as she digs her nails into the blade of my back.

I let her down on the bed and take my own clothes off before crawling on the bed like a lion spotting its prey.
"Tell me..." I whisper nibbling on her ears down to your neck while grinding on her. "How bad..." I continue teasingly sucking on her neck. I grab her breast with one hand and sucking the other. "You want me." I breathe out and she arches her back in pleasure wanting more.
"Nnn~~ ah.~ touch me." She breathe out in pleasure. I smirk and plant small kisses going lower teasing her even more. "J-jacks..nnn~~" she wimper gripping hard onto the bed sheet. "Stop teasing me and fuck me already." She exclaim breathing heavily.
"Are you sure about this?." I hover over her going in for a kiss. She looks so fragile Im afraid I might break her. But she looks so irresistible under me. She look up at me and bit her lip before noding and bring herself up for a kiss.
I spread her legs and position myself before thrusting myself slowly. She digs her nails in my back once again and I freeze.
"Are you...?"
"I'm fine. Keep going." I cup her face and go all the way in. Gosh she's tight. At this point, I can't hold back anymore.
I thrust myself in back and forth close to my climax, but she snake her hands around my neck and flip us over making her top. She rotated herself and start riding on my member. She lean in and place kisses on my jawline and start licking all over my face. "Harum.. Ahh!!!" I push her away and fell off my bed.