Part 47: Double Date

Mark's POV

Kasey puts a wrap around bandages around Sabrina's leg to keep the scrape from getting infected. Then we start to head out the door. Luckily my house is only 5 minutes from the ice cream parlour, so the walk didn't last long.
We walk in silence the whole way.

When we get there, Kasey and Sabrina start running. As they are, Sabrina falls. Her and Kasey start laughing. So do Jacob and me. Jacob walks over to Sabrina while laughing.

"You good?" He says helping her up.

"I'm fine," she assures him. He puts her arm around Sabrina's waist as they walk side by side, and I intertwined Kasey and I's fingers.

After a while of goofing around, we finally order ice cream. Jacob gets chocolate, Kasey gets strawberry, Sabrina gets cookie dough, and I get vanilla.

"You guys are so old fashion," Sabrina says licking her cookie dough ice cream cone. Sabrina and Jacob suddenly both look at each other like they planned it.

"Switch," they say in sync. They trade ice cream cones and lick once.

"You guess are so weird," I comment.

"Thank you" they say in sync once again.

"But that's why they are perfect for each other," Kasey adds. We all smile.

Jacob's POV

After Sabrina and I finish our ice cream cones, we run around on the beach, dancing to music that is coming from the ice cream parlour. I even found a sharpie and wrote a J on her converse. She got mad at me, but I personally think it was worth it.

"Guys, just finish your ice cream cones! A turtle would have been done walking 6 miles already!" Sabrina says after fifteen minutes.

The totally ignore us. Sabrina and I look at each other and both nod, knowing what we have to do. We start heading to their table.

"Hey guys, I think your done now," I say.

"No we're not," Mark says, not taking his eyes off Kasey.

I shove the ice cream cone into Marks face and smear it around and so does Sabrina to Kasey. Then we throw them in the garbage.

"Really?" We both say. They get up and chase us. We start running. I start to run into the lake.

"Sabrina, come on!" I say. She looks at her leg. I really quickly run over to her and she jumps onto my back.

"Woah! I forgot how light you are!" I say.

"To Neverland!" She yells. I laugh at how much of a dork she is.

"Okay guys, come out of the water," I hear Kasey say.

"Why don't you guys come in?" Sabrina says.

"If that's what it takes," she says.

"Oh crap, I didn't think she would actually come in!" Sabrina says.

"What do we do?" I ask panicky.

"You got that way, I'll go this way!" She says, hopping off me into the water which goes up to the middle of her calves.

"What about your leg?"

"As long as I don't go past my knees, I'm fine. Love you, now go!" She says.
I look her way as she runs.

"It's the Hunger Games! Run for your God damn life!" She shouts. How did I get so blessed with this dork?

I start to run as Mark heads my way. Then Mark falls and I rush over to him.

"Dude, you okay? You must be soaked!" I say walking over to him. He stands up. He's fine. Wait... he played me!
He grabs my wrist.

"Sabrina!" I yell.

Sabrina's POV

"Sabrina!" I hear. I look over. Mark caught Jacob! I rush over to him with Kasey following me.

I grasp onto Jacob's other wrist and start to pull. Kasey grabs Jacob's other arm with Mark as well.

"So you guys just gonna be like dogs and play tug of war with me?" He says.
"Yes," we all say. He laughs loudly.

"It's not that fair that I only have one me," I say.

"Actually you have 'me, myself, and I' in your case," Mark says.

"Fair enough" I say. After around 25 seconds, I win.

"HA!" I say. Jacob kisses me on the forehead.

"You were always the strongest," he says.
"I'll do anything to get my boy," I say, grabbing his arm and pulling him closer to me.

"You guys are so cute together," Kasey says. We both smile.

"Ya. You guys will be married happily and have 20 children and 40 cats and dogs," Mark says. We all laugh.

"Hey guys, do you wanna sleep on the beach for the night?" Kasey asks.

"Well, we kind of might need some things to sleep on," I say.

"Would Kasey ever not have that prepared?" She says grabbing a bag. I smirk.

"Okay, but I call the fuzzy blanket!" I say quickly grabbing it and setting it on the ground.

"Fine, I didn't want it anyways," Kasey mumbles. I chuckle.

After we get set up, we all lay down and look at the stars. A blanket is draped over Jacob and I. A few cold breezes comes and I start to shiver.
"Hey Jacob, can you hand me my cover up?" I ask.

"Why?"

"Because I'm cold."

"Well you have me," he says snuggling up to me. I rest my head on his chest.

I wake up in the middle of the night. It's pitch black, except for the super bright moon. I wriggle my way out of Jacobs grip and stand up.
I start to walk across the shoreline. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around my body.

Suddenly I feel hands around my hips, rocking me back and forth. I immediately know it's Jacob. I smile and open my eyes. I look up.

This isn't Jacob. My smile falls. My eyes fill with fear. I gulp.

Another cliffhanger! Cliffhangers are my 'thing' now. Can I just say that in my mind this would be the PERFECT double date? Well, except for that last part. But anyways, thanks for reading! Next update coming up for tomorrow!
-Kay😇😈