|40| - Aw, we really are crazy.

Start from the beginning

'I'm still going through the emotions of him actually being him at the moment. It's been a really overwhelming last 24 hours' I admitted to John, before looking at dad. He was still finding it relatively hard to look at me. I brushed off the earlier disaster of Becky and dad.  

'You're both aware of what happened earlier in the ring. I have Dean, Roman and Dolph on my team so far. I want you two on it as well. What do you say?' I braced myself, hoping that the both of them were up for being apart of Team Shane/Team Ashley. Dad and John exchanged looks with each other, before turning to look at me. They both grinned together. 

'Did you really think we would turn down an offer like that? Ash, we would be honored to be on your team. We want you to kick Team Authority's ass. We want to see you in charge. Let's face it Shane was right, you do know the in's and out's of this business' John concluded. I could always count on John to make me feel like I was some sort of hero who was incapable of being brought down. With John on my side I could be very political, plus he always knew what to say. I glanced at dad who was grinning at me, he had an expression on his face. He was proud of me. It was wrote all over his face. Something burst inside of me. Dad being proud of me is something I've always wanted and basked in it when he was. 

'I know you've got this in the bag kid. I raised you to be a smart woman and you definitely are. I know you're putting a unbeatable team together. Myself and John would be more than happy to be on your team' Dad pulled me in for a hug and clung onto me. I hugged him back. I was so glad that we had fixed our relationship. I hated those years we were drifting apart. I stepped back from him and my smile faltered at them. 

'You both know that your jobs are on the line right?' They nodded in unison. 

'Dean, Roman and Dolph are okay with it. So are we' Dad assured me. I nodded and let out a long breath. After going over the details with dad and John, I left the locker room and went to find Dean and Roman. Could I have one night where I was allowed to relax? No, I couldn't. 

--

Erica's POV 

I was in shock. I was sitting in absolutely stunned silence. What the hell had happened in the last 24 hours? I had lost my championship, Dean had regained his memory and Shane McMahon had returned. Not to mention now Shane had basically set a match up for Survivor Series, if Team Authority won then Shane's team was fired. But if his team won, Ashley would be my boss? What the hell was happening? This was a nightmare, right? I glanced over at Seth who was frantically pacing the length of the locker room. He had his hand covering half of his face and he was avoiding to look at me. I was still reeling from the fact Dean had been in the ring, not Mox. Dean Ambrose's memory had surfaced and he was back to normal. Jon Moxley was gone. Dean was back and I knew who he would be gunning for. Seth. 

'I can't believe it. Dean has his memory back. I don't understand' Seth was muttering under his breath. 

'When did it happen? It must have happened last night-' Seth snapped his head up to me. His eyes wide as he stared at me. 

'It was our match wasn't it? He hit his head in our match. It's me. I brought his memory back' Seth rasped, before laughing. 

'What's so funny Seth?' I blurted out. 

'I'm the reason he has his memory back. Do you know how good it is knowing that Jon Moxley is gone? He was an arrogant asshole. Now, I just have to deal with psycho Dean again' Seth shook his head, seeming weirdly happy about this. I shook my head and ignored his odd behavior. This was a mess. Our empire was crumbling beneath us. I needed to focus on getting my title back. I still had a rematch against Ashley. There was a rapid knock on the door which caused Seth to straighten up out of his ridiculous act. He strolled over to the door and was greeted by a flustered Kane.