Untitled Part 2

My father told me we were moving today. I decided to tell my crush, Artemis.

~Text Start~

L- hey Art.

A- sup Lulu?

L- nothing, just doing homework, cleaning my room, and uh MOVING!

A- What da heck!?!

L- ya, hey do me a favor and tell Celestia. She will flip out on me if I tell her.

A- yeah, go prepare to get yelled at.

L- can do art, can do.

~Text End~

I started to pack everything. I can't believe I have to leave O'Kasis High. I started to sing a song I wrote, into the darkness.

I stepped out in the dark. It's still warmer than my heart. The door slammed shut, the wolves howled. 

You made me cross the line, I cry every time. (Dats all I got. -_-)

~Le time skip brought to you by: Princess Luna of Equestria~

Once I was finally done packing I got in the car. Father told me that it would be a long drive, and I smiled. When we finally arrived to the place Father immediately went to work, causing me to take everything to the house ALONE, furniture and everything!

I was moving the couch when my grip started to slip. The couch started to fall, and it would have landed on me if it wasn't for a boy, about my age,  catching it. "Hey." He said. "H-hey." I smiled weakly, still shocked from almost getting crushed by a couch going down stairs. (She is moving to an apartment) "Oh, uh, I'm Zane. Zane Ro'Meave." He smiled, bowing. I curtsied, still trying to hold the couch. "Luna. Luna Galaxy. Say, Zane, do you go to Phoenix Drop High?" He smiled and nodded. He then offered to help me get everything from the truck.

 "Hey, Luna, when do you start school?" He asked once we were finished. "Tomorrow. Say, wanna meet by the office and maybe you could show me around?" I asked. "S-s-sure!" He helped, then checked his watch. "3... 2... 1..." Just then there was a loud bang on the door. I rolled m eyes and opened the door, revealing an older kid with beach blonde hair. "Is, uh, Zane here?" He looked at me. "Yeah, why?" He looked down. "I'm Garroth, his older brother. He needs to come home now. " Zane, your brother is here to get you!" I yelled, and soon a blushing Zane was standing next to me. "Garroth,  this is Luna. Luna, my big brother Garroth." We shook hands, and Zane walked out the door. "Goodbye Luna. And never ever EVER mess with me or Zane. Got it?" I nodded. He followed sanded outside.