18 - Joe

You groggily woke up to the sun seeping in through the window. Your eyes flickered open slowly as you winced at the brightness. The pounding headache you had wasn't helping either. Finally, when you decided to move you couldn't. A tattooed arm was wrapped tightly around your waist in a desperate attempt to keep you on the bed.

In a panic you screamed and pushed yourself out of the strong grip and off the bed. Whoever was in the bed with you jumped up from shock of the scream. He almost fell out of the bed in the process, but after just a few moments his head snapped toward you.

Your (E/C) hues were locked with bright blue ones now. It was silent, dead silent. Both of you trying to desperately grab for words, but too in shock to speak. You squinted at the brunet, then it clicked.

"J-Joseph!?" You exclaimed. His baby blues widened as it clicked in his head too.

"O-oh my... (Y/N)? What happened last night?" Joe asked frantically. You shook your head 'no' as you honestly couldn't remember.

"All I remember is the party and then... I don't know." You said and ran a hand through your (H/C) locks. You sat on the messy bed.

"Well, we have clothes on so we hopefully didn't ha-"

"DON'T SAY IT!" You blurted loudly, cutting Joe off. This made your head pound more, but you just wanted to avoid thinking about that at all costs.

Joe sighed, then grabbed his phone. You looked at him curiously as he dialed a number and held it to his ear.

"Andy might know! He doesn't drink, so he couldn't have gotten drunk." Joe said and waited for Andy to answer. You nodded and waited. Joe kept muttering 'pick up, pick up' under his breath. Finally, on the last right, you heard a voice.

"Thank god!" Joe exclaimed."Andy, please tell me what happened last night." You fidgeted while you waited, playing with your hands. Although, now you realized something. There was a ring, on your finger. The finger you would use for marriage.

"WE WHAT!?" Joe shouted and looked at his hand to also see a ring. His face paled as he looked at you now. You only nodded and showed your hand accompanied by the ring too.

"O-okay, thanks Andy." Joe said and hung up. He set his phone on the side dresser, before running his hands through his hair.

"W-what exactly happened?" You asked quietly. Joe sighed and shrugged.

"We got drunk, I proposed, you said yes, we went to one of those walk in churches on the strip, and posted about the whole thing on social media." Joe recapped for you. Your eyes widened as you quickly jumped off the bed and ran to your purse for your phone.

Being in a well known band wasn't helping your situation now either as you scrolled through Twitter seeing as it had exploded. Hashtags were trending, notifications were flooding in by the second. You turned your phone off and clutched it hard enough that your knuckles were white.

"This is... This is fine. This is okay." You spoke rapidly and began pacing the floor. Joe grabbed your wrist and tugged you to sit on the bed. You complied and sat down, he began rubbing your back.

"Although this is bad, I feel like we've done worse together." Joe said with a chuckle. Your eyes drifted to look at him, a smile tugged at the corner of your lips.

"Yeah like that time you thought I'd be a great idea to piss on the car of that cop who tried to shut our party down." You said. Joe blushed and crossed his arms.

"We don't talk about that.." He mumbled. You laughed and pushed him gently.

"Anyways, you're right, we've done worse. We can fix this." You said with a smile of hope now.

/ extended ending /

"Who said we have to fix it?" Joe asked with a smirk. You looked at him in shock as he winked.

"Joseph!" You yelled and punched the brunet's shoulder. He faked a hurt face and held his shoulder.

"I was joking, you don't have to be so mean."

(( Y/N: Hi everyone !! This kinda fuckin sucked but... ehh ? I'm writing this on my way home from seeing FOB last night !! The drive to get there was 4 hours, and same to get home, but it was seriously worth it. If you're seeing them, again or for the first time, you'll have a lot of fun I promise 💟
Also btw this fic took place after a party in Vegas that might not have been as clear as I wanted it to be 😅 ))