I'll Watch Over You (A Niall Horan Fan Fiction)

Hi I'm Niall Horan. You probably already know that I'm from One Direction. Ever since management started putting cameras in the eyes of our posters as a way to receive more information on what the fans want, I've been watching, her. I know that sounds really creepy, but there is something about this girl that has me roped in. She's broken, and all I want to do is fix her, watch over her and keep her safe. If only I knew where she is, or her name. Just something.

Hi, I'm Zoe Whittman. I have brown hair, and blue eyes. I live in a city in California that most people have never heard if, but I am soon moving to England with my sister, who is going to a university with me. I'm also a fan of One Direction. They are what keep me going right now. I don't really have any friends as embarrassing as it is to admit, and recently I've started doing something I'm ashamed of. I cut myself. Just keep it a secret will you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

Hello Everybody!!!!!!

So, this is my very first fan fiction. I've been working on a collection of poems calls Lonely, Sad Poetry From My Thoughts, with I update whenever I feel like writing or being sad. If you want me to start adding chapters to this story, then vote, comment anathing!!! Haha I actually picture Zoella Sugg, the youtuber, as Zoe Whittman, but you can imagine whomever you'd like. Hope you like it:)

~Tatum