Chorus 'n stuff

Hugs or Kisses?
(Tell me if I missed anyone)

Jensen: Kisses, duh. She's simple with just a peck, nothing fancy

Palomo: A mix of both. He's a real sucker for the romantic stuff, the sap. His favorite kind of hug is one that you just kind of embrace the other person and don't let go, for whatever reason. His favorite kiss is the kind that is passionate enough that it's hands through hair worthy. Like I said, he's a sap. But, but no one would know.

Andersmith: Hugs! Any kind will do! :DDD

Bitters: Both??? Neither??? He really doesn't give a shit.

Wash: BOTH. GIVE THIS POOR CINNAMON ROLL AS MUCH AFFECTION AS POSSIBLE.

Carolina: Kisses, except not with an audience. She hates showing affection in public.

Tucker: Kisses. He's Sap #2 but again, you'd never know. Neck, shoulder, and jaw kisses are key for both him and his partner

Caboose: Bear hugs and nose kisses are a necessity.

Sarge: Northing, he's a total fucking hardass (he likes giving hand kisses shhhhhh I didn't tell you that)

Grif: Hugs, especially when the partner puts his/her head in the crook of his neck.

Simmons: Anything. He doesn't give a fuck. This poor child cherishes any form of love he can get.

Donut: Both, but if he really had to pick, he'd choose kisses. His absolute favorite to give and receive are thigh kisses bc he finds it amusing when his partner squirms.

Doc/O'malley: Doc loves being kissed on the corners of his lips like wtf okay. O'malley? Well, he loves kissing lips. The other kind of lips. ;D The fact that it makes women so desperate and needy and clingy at such an interaction entertains him greatly, despite being an AI. (Well I mean personality but whatever [i think?? It's been a while])

Dr Grey: Both. Anything to get close and examine the person ;)))
Kimball: Nope. Neither. Massage all the way. Massages are niiiiccce.

Doyle: Kisses!! Awwwwwwww. :'DDD He's not much for receiving kisses (prefers cuddles over that) but loves to give his partner light trails of kisses all over. D'awwwww

Sharkface: He thinks hugs are just the greatest bc it's really hard to let someone go.

Felix: Nothing. He hates everyone. Fuk u

Locus: Hugs all the way. Don't be afraid to hug him. He'll secretly want to hug back, but his reputation prevents him from doing so