The picture

That night was the formal,I was coming in my dads one toner.it had no top on it  because the motor was way to big for it to fit.i went to the car to get some pictures done. It start to rain half way there, we started slipping all over the road but we got there early.we arrived at the park for photos,the rain suddenly went away which was great.i finally came to the place we would make memories the formal.we arrived in a cave sort of thing people looked straight at my when my dad reave the motor .i hoped out of the car"have a good night gabby"he said "thanks I will"I replied.Liam can over to me "wow you look amazing "he said "thank you to.."I stop and noticed he was wearing his school shoes.
ONE WEEK Earlier
"Hey so gabby what shoes are you going to wear to the formal?."Liam said"normal shoes why?"I said questionably"ohh cause I'm wearing my school shoes " yeah right I will believe it when I see it"

He wasn't lying but they did look clean.we walked into the place where we got more photos taken my mouth was so sore from smiling.we then walked into a stage we we got a whole year six photo.we walk to a smaller room filled with tables and a photo booth.we were assign tables to sit at , I was with my friend(thank god) and we started talking.the music that was playing was so loud I couldn't hear anyone or anything."HEY WANNA GET A PHOTO DONE IN THE PHOTO BOOTH?"I screamed over the music "SURE"Liam said.we walked over to the photo booth "so what do you wanna do in there?" He asked me"stuff that's awesome "I replied. We walked in the booth where we had props to hold and stuff like that.we had one more photo left ,we posed and then my friend Harry get under the black sheet and photo bombs us ."what the f*** Harry!"I screamed at him. Me and Liam walk back to our table"you'd should get a cute photo together "marcela said"we have"showing her the line of pictures "NO CUTER!"she demanded "ok"we said. We started walk over to the line outside the booth,we start talk about what we should do.two people in font of us now,we got in and posed,the last photo came I pose but Liam didn't he pulled me over to him and kisses me be hide a OPPS sign,it was the best all I could hear was dead silence,this was my first kiss ever the one I will always remember.the photo ended , I came out the get the photo when jazz pulled me away "what were you thinking?" Jasmine screamed at me I didn't answer I was to amazed about what happened"SEE THIS" she pointed to a face book sign "yeah what about it"I asked"ITS GOING ON Facebook FOR EVERYONE TO SEE"I didn't care I got my photos and went to my table.i now started to worry when I say a slide show of the photos taken all ready , I saw me and Liam I got scary but it was the one with Harry in it I could breathe again.the formal sadly finish, my mum picked me up and came home,I got a candle which smells sooo bad and a small book for people to sign.