Week 2: ReddHumann

Week 2: March 7 - 13, 2016

Author: ReddHumann

Featured Work:  The Songs of Strife ( Bagani Saga )

Blurb: A man's name is important and Salip Pulaco has more than one. He's been called a pirate, a savage, a fool, and sometimes a hero but a changed man? Now, that one is still up for debate...

Feared by his enemies and loved by his people, Pulaco must find away to protect, not only his family, but also his own Chiefdom as his enemies descend towards him. They range from an ambitious rival Chief, a fleet of Conquistadors with enough fire power to burn down his village, an arrogant and spiteful princeling, an undeserving Regent, and many more. While his allies include a mysterious headhunter, a hot-head brother-in-law and a rag-tag group of warriors. But the ultimate question for him is how will he save his people without sacrificing the path he has taken?This is a story of one's Identity, one's Legacy, one's hunger for Glory, one's longing for Peace and one's dream to live Free."A retelling of a Filipino classic with a dash of fantasy and a whole lot of blood set in Pre-Colonial Philippines."Enjoy!

***

Reminders for Reviewers

• Go to the author's page and find the Featured Work/s.

• Read the first 3 chapters of the book or the selected one-shots and input your review in the COMMENTS SECTION OF THIS BOOK REVIEW PAGE. (You may also comment on the Featured Work itself, but note that the marshal will only be checking the comments on this page.)

• You are encouraged to read beyond the required 3 chapters. This may increase your chances of winning the "Most Helpful Reviewer" award.

• You have one week to complete your task.

• Remember: always be tactful and diplomatic!

• Happy reading! ^_^