Something something something, Lemon

(A/N) - Hey guys and girls it's me again and since I'm sick I decided to make this extra chapter. It's my first lemon so don't judge okay sorry if it sucked. Also the where the lemon beings is with the * sign so yeah enjoy~

As you where walking in the shopping district you were also looking around making sure nobody was following you. Even though you seen nobody it felt like somebody was following you. You look at your phone 5:00 PM. "Damn it's getting late better get going before it get's too dark". You said picking up your belongings and turning around ready to head to the dorm.

But as you did so you heard something. No not just anything you heard footsteps. You being a nervous wreck over almost anything you start walking faster in fear. But the foot steps just won't stop. Closer and closer they went as you got closer to your destination. But you won't stop either you kept walking until the walking became running. You ran and ran as fast as you could.

You ran until your legs took you somewhere. A brick wall blocking your way. "N-NO!!!" You began to have a panic attack slamming your fist against the wall until your hands bled. You grunted in pain crying. That's all what you can do being in this kind of situation. Then the footsteps got closer and closer...

Until they stopped you can't hear anything else but your hear beating against your chest. But then you felt a presence  like someone is in front of you. Your vision is blurry from crying so much until your vision focused to make out a figure a male perhaps. Right when your vision get's back you see the shadow tower over you to the point when you whimper.

*

He only chuckled as he seen your helpless body trembling before him. In fear you back away but that did no good as he pinned your arms so you can't move and also your legs. Then he attacked your lips causing then to somehow bruise a bit. Eyes teared up you gave up the struggle and accepted what was going to happen. His hand goes up your skirt and up to your white lacy panties pinching your clit causing a moan to escape from your lips. Then he takes to fingers and inserts then both into your folds causing you to gasp and close your eyes in pain. But soon replaced with pleasure.

The sensation of him pumping in and out for a few moments causes a new feeling in you to rise. It feels like butterflies in your stomach and it felt so...good. After a few minutes you where a moaning mess squirming and pleading for more. You were so close until you instantly felt empty. You whimpered as the pleasure disappeared. But as soon as you thought it was done it wasn't because you felt something larger and longer insert into you. You cry in pain until you felt him pound into you like the little slut you are. Tears,Pain But why do you want more?.

The rhythm get's faster and faster until you felt something warm go inside you. You gasp in shock as you noticed he had came inside you all the way to the rim to the point where you are leaking. You knew that you may get pregnant from this but you don't care that was the best experience you ever had. You looked up at the mysterious figure to say something but as soon as you looked up he was gone.

*

You cleaned yourself up until all of the cum was off of you and your clothes where clean. You looked at yourself in the mirror that you had in your purse. And then looked back onto the street. "Man" You thought with a sigh. "I've got a lot of explaining to do when I go back to my dorm. And nobody is going to like it.

(A/N) - Hey guys and girls hope you like it sorry if it sucked it was my first comment if you want more it gives me determination to do more thanks ^_^