The Commander's Mind

"Hyperion." a voice called.

Hyperion had been waiting for this call all day. the call to battle. now they would finally march on the Romans. then to the Greeks and Olympus.

"yes my lord?" he asked, approcahing the golden throne where the high-commander now sat, lounging with a bronze sword on his lap.

"is everything in place?" he asked the Titan.

"yes my lord." Hyperion said "we are fully ready to march when you wish."

"excellent." the high-commander said "this will give them a taste of what is to come when those Romans are in disarray. tell the troops to march now. we go to war!"

Hyperion bowed to him and left the room, leaving the commander with his own thoughts.

*flashback*

"come on slow-poke!" a girl yelled to him.

he ran up a hill, laughing and chasing his old girlfriend when he saw someone familiar.

"oh no..." he started when his girlfriend turned to him.

"whose she?" she asked him

"i'm sorry... i've been cheating on you..."

"what!" she said, tears forming in her eyes. "i loved you and you've been cheating on me?"

"...yes." he said, afraid to look her in the face.

"Well i don't care." she spat venoumsly at him "i hope you die!" she screamed and ran past him, back down the hill.

he watched her go and when the other girl saw him she ran to him.

"go away." he said "before i kill you."

the other girl took one look at his face and knew he wasn't joking. she turned and left down the other side of the hill leaving him alone with his thoughts.

"wait!" he called out but nobody came back.

'fine.' he thought 'if that's what everyone wants that is what they'll get. the next time they'll see me is when i crush them!' and he stood and ran down the hill towards where the second girl went.

*flashback ends*

"they will be destroyed for what they did." the high-commander said to himself "mark my words."

and with that he sank back into memories and hatred as his forces gathered outside the palace of Mt. Orthrys. ready to march. ready to onquer. ready to invade... Roman Camp-Half Blood.