Kylie's Plans

Kylie's POV:

I was so irritated. Tommy Parker the most popular and most hunky hunk in the school had a crush on... Lily Mason. Yes Lily Mason the biggest nerd in the history of North Shore High ever. I have tried for YEARS to get Tommy Parker to be my boyfriend then suddenly this nerdy bitch slut idiot, Lily Mason steals him.

"I can't believe Tommy Parker has a crush on that NERD Lily Mason!" I shouted annoyed as I vented to my little minions, Summer Demount and Ellie Simmons. "I know she's annoying and nerdy." Said Ellie. I nodded in agreement. "Wait, who's Lily Mason?" Summer asked dumbly. I rolled my eyes.

You know I do need a new Plastic to make things more exciting... Plus Regina's starting to get really suspicious. Regina is living here for her gap year so she's constantly making sure I'm not Plastic. Which I am. But I'm Plastic 2.0 which means I'm WAY better.

"I think Lily Mason would be a good addition to the Plastics." I said thoughtfully. "WHAT?! But she's like such a nerd. I heard that- that she even has herpes." Ellie said.

She was SO needy. It was endearing in a pathetic sort of way. Ellie didn't want Lily to replace her.

"I know but people are starting to like her. She could overthrow us. The power could get to her head. Absolutely ANYTHING could happen." I said.

I know I sound paranoid but look what happened with my sister and Cady Heron. Lily could still overthrow me within the Plastics but if I keep her under control and don't anger her too much than she won't.