Chapter 4: Forgive and Forget

Sorry it took so long to update but I've been so busy😢 hope this chapter is good! Comment what ya think readersssss❤

~Writers of FAKE💕

*Niall's P.O.V*

delete

delete

delete

Declining all calls and deleting all texts, I ran. I ran as far as I could go. The sight of Sophie with another guy hurt me. Houses soon turned into trees and cars barely passed me anymore.

Ignore

delete

delete

Sitting down by a tree, I took out my phone and opened up maps to see where I am and how to get home.

Directions to here

Location: Coral Gables, FL, United States

Where to: Miami, FL, United States

17 minutes (That's true just searched it up haha)

Not to far of a walk I thought sitting up.

To: LEEROY (aka Leeeeyum)

Sorry :( on my way now. waz takin a wall and ended up in Coral Gables 17 min. from Miami. Be home soon xx.

To: Marcelllll (aka Harryyyy)

Sorry Haz :( got a little caught up. Need 2 talk when I get back. be there soon xx.

To: Veronicaaaaa ;) (aka Zack ;) )

Sorry Zayn :( needed some fresh air so i went out for a bit. would have been good if i knew where i was going lol. be there soon xx.

To: Johnny my Man (aka Tommo)

Sorry Lou. be home soon. got a little carried away walking :( xx.

I stuff my phone into my pocket and start walking. My phone buzzes in my pocket. Probably replies from the boys.

*Harry's P.O.V* (haha yay!)

I haven't seen Niall since last night when driving home. He seemed nervous. I saw him hanging out with some girl. Sophie I think her name was. Right after they "locked lips" Niall ran away. Right when we were about to walk away, I saw her hooking up with another guy. She dragged him out the back entrance. I don't say anything. I don't even know if Niall was into her, or if this was still the whole, "fake girlfriend" act. I for one met a girl named Heather. She was nice and I couldn't wait to go on our date tonight. Which, I had to cancel. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out. It was flashing NIALLERRRR. Indicating that I had a new text.

From: NIALLERRRR

Sorry Haz :( got a little caught up. Need 2 talk when I get back. be there soon xx.

Need to talk? About what? Everyone else's phones buzzed seconds later. Confusion, relief, then anger flashes through their eyes.

"He got caught up walking?" Louis asked raising an eyebrow.

"And he's in Coral Gables?" Liam asked

Message sent at 3:17 PM

3:34 PM 

Niall should be home any minute now, and he wouldn't be showered with hugs. He would be showered with questions,

and not good ones.

Just then, the door opened, revealing Avery tired and worn out looking Niall.

"Where have you-" Zayn started but Niall put his hand up to stop him.

"I'll tell you later. I need to talk to Harry for a second." He stated already walking up the stairs. All the boys have me confused looks. I just shrugged my Shoulders and followed Niall. He was curled up in a ball on his bed sobbing into his pillow.

"Niall what's wrong?"

"It's about Sophie, the girl I met at the bar."

Uh-oh

*Niall's P.O.V*

Harry's eyes grew wide but when he saw me staring he instantly stopped.

"So what happened?" He asked moving over to my bed.

"Well, when we kissed at the bar, I didn't feel any sparks or anything," Harry nodded his head, a sign to keep going.

"Louis told me that it was the alcohol we were drinking. I felt really bad so I went to her house to sing her a song. When u pulled in, there was another car there and Sophie purse was inside. But when I rung the doorbell she didn't answer. I looked through the window to see if she was home, she was snogging another guy. Right then and there. I broke down and say there for a while before I heard the door open and a gut walk out. He looked like someone I know but I couldn't tell in the dark. So, i ran. I ran far away and didn't stop until the land turned into nothing." I said sobbing. Harry moved closer to me and pulled me into his arms.

"Don't cry Niall, It's ok. I bet it was an honest mistake. Maybe you should try talking to her. M-maybe she was drunk." I stuttered trying to not let the truth slip out. But Niall saw right through me

"what do you know Styles?"

"We'll uhm-"

And Live while we're young

Let's go crazy crazy crazy

'till we see the sun

I know we only met but let's pretend its love

Niall picked up his phone and his face paled.

1 missed call from Sophie<3

From: Sophie<3

Listen here Neil, or Niall whatever. I know about your whole fake girlfriend thing and I don't want to be a toy for you. you hurt me.

To: Sophie<3

I hurt YOU!? Who was the one locking lips with someone else?! YOU hurt ME! And I thought I was gonna sing you a song and ask you to be my girlfriend.

I sent it giving harry a look that said, stay I need your help.

From: Sophie<3

The only reason I was looking lips with him was because you played with me. I trusted you Neil but no, you disrespected me.

My heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach. I furiously tapped a reply.

To: Sophie<3

First if all, it's NIALL get it right. And second of all, I loved you. I didn't want you to be my fake girlfriend. I wanted you to be my real girlfriend. not some fake Barbie doll that I play with

From: Sophie<3

So you were really gonna ask me to be your GF?

I rolled my eyes

To Sophie<3

Yea. wasn't it obvious in the texts I sent you?

From: Sophie<3

Do you still want me to be your GF?

I stated at the text finials coming up with an idea of what to send back

To: Sophie<3

Well, -*****

HAHA! cliff hanger lol sort of. comment what you think of this chapter! Please

comment if your an active reader because idk if I have any active readers.. I ought end this fanfic idk :( I don't want to stop but I will if I don't have any active readers

~Amanda Styles😋💕

~Caitlin Tomlinson⚓