Chapter nine - Birthday preparations

Start from the beginning

Narrators POV

While Ebony and Karlee went shopping Jayden, Trent, Will, Tainesha, Zach, Keeda and Julian went over to Jayden's parents house setting up Karlee's surprise party. It was at Kerrie and John's house because the have everything you need for a party, a massive yard, pool, veranda, bar, pool table and just a lot of space. Keeda, Tainesha and the boys were putting up decorations, sweeping the veranda, cleaning the pool and mowing the lawn. The Sierra's tried coming outside to help but were told it's ok they have down enough letting the party be held at their house with all guest that are coming.

Karlee and Ebony got home and were just hanging around the house until Ebony said Jayden is coming over in about ten minutes so she will go and get her outfit and accessories for the party and take them to Trent's to get ready there. Karlee agreed and said she couldn't wait for dinner and that she is so excited! Ebony went and got her stuff from her room and as she was walking out the door Jayden arrived they said a quick hi and bye as they both know what they are organising.

Ebony's POV

I just left our apartment and am now heading off to the airport, yes I told Karlee I was going to Trent's but I am actually going to the airport to pick up Karlee's mum and dad...., her little sister Sophie and her Bestfriend from Perth Michael aka Micky. This is the first time that I have meet ......., Sophie and Micky, I have spoke to them on Facebook and on the phone via call and text but haven't stood in front of them I hope they like me when they see me in person! The traffic isn't that bad considering it is Saturday and about 3pm.

I just got to the airport with about 30 minutes until their flight lands so I walk and sit down near the carousel and what for Karlee's family to arrive. I grab my phone out of my purse and checked my Facebook nothing that interesting I went to my mum's profile and posted on her wall saying how much I miss everyone up in Queensland and hopefully when I have Uni holidays I will come up and see everyone! I went to my twitter and followed a few fans, checked my DM's and notifications, nothing other than fans saying thanks for the follow or asking for a follow, I replied to a couple before going on Instagram. I saw the photo Karlee uploaded, I read the comments and saw one that brought back memories of me when I was younger it said "@TCaremylife: I wish I had a Bestfriend and our friendship was like you and @EbonyJayde98's! Happy Birthday @KarleeShae x" I instantly replied saying @EbonyJayde98: @ honey you will one day! If you ever need someone to talk to I am always here! Tell me your twitter name and I will follow you so you can DM me whenever you need someone to talk to. Stay strong and keep your head held high x"

I heard flight 243A from Perth to Sydney is now landing, I stood up and walked over to the carousel. I stood there waiting until I saw a man and women in their late 30's walking out holding a little girls hand with a guy around my age walking towards the carousel. I walked over and said Hi I'm Ebony, all of a sudden I was pulled into three different hugs and then the little girl I know as Sophie was asking for a hug. They were all so happy to see me and they were thanking me for looking after Karlee. I said it was ok. I helped them grab their luggage and carry it to my car, lucky Karlee's parents bought Sophie's car seat! I told then that we will go straight to Kerrie and John's house to get ready for the party.

Jayden's POV

I got to Karlee and Ebony's apartment just as Ebony was leaving l said bye and walked inside. Karlee literally ran and hugged me as soon as she saw me. I hugged her back and gave her a quick kiss, she looked upset. "Babe, have you been crying? It's your birthday you are meant to be happy!", "Jayden I miss my family and it's my eighteenth birthday and they aren't here to celebrate it with me!" She replied and started crying, I pulled her close and walked over to the lounge then pulled her on my lap and just held her close letting her cry on my shoulder wetting my shirt. If only she knew her parents were coming tonight, I hate seeing her upset! Ebony texted me earlier and told me she was so excited and really happy. I could hear faint peaceful snores when I looked down I saw that she was asleep, she just cried herself to sleep I hope tonight when she sees her family she will be happy again!

Karlee had been sleeping for an hour when she starting to wake up she looked so cute when she was waking up! "Hey babe are you ok now?", "Yes thank you and sorry about before!", "It's ok babe, I know you miss you family!", "You are so understanding, I love you!", "Glad I'm useful *laughs* I think we should start getting ready for dinner.", "Sure do you want the shower first?", "No it's ok you have to first I will have a shower when you get out." She gets off my lap kisses me and walks into the bathroom to have a shower, I walk into the kitchen and get something to drink. I walked to the car got my bag out and walked to Karlee's room, as I put my bag on the floor she walked in her room and told me to go have a shower while she puts her clothes on. I have a shower and put my clothes on and styled my hair, I walked into Karlee's room and saw her finishing curling her hair before she puts make up on. I walk up behind her put my hands in her hip and whisper in her ear "You look beautiful without makeup but it's up to you." She didn't say anything she just turned around kissed me and went back to looking in her mirror putting her make up on. We walked hand in hand to my car where I put the blindfold over her eyes, she asked why and I said the location is a surprise!

Hi everyone,

I finally have the smallest amount of Internet so I thought I would post another chapter for all! Hope you enjoy it, I tried to make it long.

~Ebony-Jayde xo