Okayy..and? Part:5

437 words

S E L E N A

I slightly pushed Morgan off of me as we both began making out. I just wanted to talk. Not make out and then have sex, like this was some horror movie. I didn't know if she was stupid or desperate, like she called me and asked to talk not make out.
Morgan was looking at me shocked and confused. I couldn't tell if she was shocked and confused at herself for kissing me. Or shocked and confused at me for pushing her off of me. But whatever it doesn't matter anymore. I just don't want to think about that....not yet though.

M O R G A N

I can't believe I just kissed Selena. I barley know her and I know I have a lot to learn. There is a story behind those beautiful brown eyes of hers. I just came in and started making out with her. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
(Embarrassed)

"I'm so sorry Selena," I said and quickly ran out of her house

"I'm so sorry Selena," I said and quickly ran out of her house. Too embarrassed to even look her in her eyes. Running out to my car I ignored some of the few fans that found out where she lived. They were yelling things at me like, where is Selena. Am I dating her and honestly I wish I was dating Selena but I'm not. That is when one comment hit me. "I knew Selena was a cheater, and lesbo!" The young girl with blue and purple hair yelled. I turned around and confidently spoke. "Don't you DARE say that kind of thing about Selena. You have NO idea what she has going on in her life, and I don't know anything about her besides that she is a nice girl. And that she cares about others."

There that should do it, I thought to myself. As I turned and got into my car. The kiss kept replaying in my head as I was driving to my small apartment.

 The kiss kept replaying in my head as I was driving to my small apartment

S E L E N A

I saw Morgan outside of my penthouse. She was talking to some of my fans and her face was really red. I wonder what she was telling them. Probably something bad about me, she was maybe mad at me because I pushed her off of me when she decided to start a make out scene. It wasn't not okay I felt like all she could think about was getting in my pants. I couldn't think straight so I thought I should give my good friend Taylor (Swift) a call and maybe she can come over while she is in New York.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I know worst ending ever. I've got to keep up my speed

🎀✨👱💗👸✨🎀
🎀✨👨💜👩✨🎀
🎀✨👴💙👵✨🎀
🎀✨🐯💛🐰✨🎀
🎀✨👽💚💀✨🎀
AllYouNeedIsLove
😍💓😘💘😜💝☺

Thumbs up, go style. And peace. ILY

~Anaija