Chapter 1

Jordyn's POV
"All dancers report to auditorium immediately after breakfast"
I grumpily got out of her bed and towards the bathroom. Armies of black dots resigned from my eyes as I woke up. I was at the Abby Lee Dance Camp. Numerous dancers would be put to the test in group challenges and solos,duets, and trios. Each week one person would be eliminated and forced to leave the camp. The dancers place on the team was based off of their performance. I had come to the camp to win. But the great talent that was already at the camp shocked me. My own roommate had the power to beat me. It was Maddie Ziegler. Luckily before I had a panic attack like I had been having since I was four, I remembered that Dancemoms, the show that Maddie was shown to be the perfect child that everyone loves, was partially scripted so maybe Maddie wasn't the golden child of the universe. After brushing my hair and putting into a bun, I wore black booty shorts, and a white Abby Lee sports bra under a navy striped crop top. We had been supplied with clothes so Abby knew that all of our clothing was appropriate. I could think of several slutty people at this competition who would not agree with Abby's choice. After jamming my feet into black Keds I walked down stairs to the food. I saw several other girls there and even a few boys.
Shit
Boys are my weak spot. But not this year, this year I am going to win, and not even notice the boys.
But they're so hot.
I quickly shook my head and walked over to the food. After selecting a fruit salad and toast, the hard decision approached me. Where to sit. At one table I saw Kendall, Maddie, Nia, Chloe East, and Jojo. I knew not to sit there because they were probably going to be the popular people who love to be bitchy and talk about other people. The next table was the boys table. No chance of me sitting there, I would get too distracted. The next table was Mackenzie, Kalani, Chloe Lukasiak, and Brynn. I knew immediately to sit there. Mackenzie was the nicest, sweetest girl ever. I picked up my schedule and walked towards their table.
" Hi can I sit with you guys?"
Wow Jordyn could you be any more lame?
Mackenzie immediately took the lead, completely ignoring my lameness.
"Of course!"
Mackenzie didn't even bother to introduce me to the other girls. I knew all of of them from Dancemoms. We compared schedules and found that we had pretty similar classes. We all had at least one person in the group in our classes. So no matter what class we were in we would always have friends. Our classes were based on our level on that style of dance. So I had contemporary, lyrical and ballet with Kenzie since we aren't as good, acro and tap with Chloe, and jazz and musical theatre with Brynn. After eating we all walked to the auditorium. We arrived just in time.
"Dancers you are at the prestigious Abby Lee Dance Camp. I can make you, but I will break most of you. Most of you have danced for me before and you are well aware this is no after school activity. And if it is to you,get ready to pack your bags and leave. Because this is the Abby Lee Dance Camp, and someone is bound to be hurt"
A/N please point out any errors❤️