Aaron

"Leave."

At least we agreed on something. But the growing urge in my pants refused to leave unsatisfied. "I could, but you still owe me a lap dance."

"You're not getting a lap dance."

"All right, fuck me instead."

Destiny giggled and Blaze rolled her eyes at the woman. Then she turned on me with fire in her eyes and a dangerous smile on her lips. "Do you know who I am?"

"Uh...."

"I'm Blaze. I'm so hot my ex-husband named this club for me, and the judge said I could keep it when he left. I'm the most wanted woman in this whole damn city. I could fuck any guy I want—"

"Any girl too." Destiny coughed and flashed an innocent smile.

"That's right." Blaze lifted her foot and placed her six-inch heel on the bench. "Why should I let you have my in-demand pussy?"

That's when I understood why my rock star status got me laid. "Because you are every man's fantasy, and I'd be a fool to let this opportunity slip away from me."

Blaze cocked her head toward Destiny. "Are you buying this?"

"I'd sample his goods." Her sexy brown eyes focused on my crotch. "Nice package."

Blaze looked too. "Can't argue with that." A tiny spark escaped her eyes before the indifferent mask fell into place. "If she says it's okay, it's okay with me."

Destiny glanced past me with a raised eyebrow, and from the corner of my eye, I caught Blaze giving her a hand signal. Destiny smiled. "I'll guard the door."

Blaze gasped, trying to appear surprised. Her acting needed serious direction.

"Thanks, baby." I winked and Destiny blew me a kiss. When the door clicked shut behind me, I turned to Blaze and stalked her. "Take off your clothes."

She backed up a step toward the bathroom, but then pure blazing lust flickered in her eyes, and she stopped and stood her ground in those come-fuck-me shoes. "Oh hell no. You're in my house. You obey my rules."

"I don't do rules."

"You will if you want my pussy." She crossed her arms, squeezing her breasts together like a couple of ripe melons. Her feet shifted, parting her thighs. Defiant but begging.

My dick panted, eager for some action. "Yes, mistress."

"That's better." She smiled. "Lucky for you, I only have two rules: you naked, I come." She leaned back against the stall, and her eyes lit as she surveyed my body. "Lose the clothes."

Obey her rules? I wanted her pussy so I'd along with it... for now. I unbuttoned my leather vest, and her eyes lit up as I shrugged it off and tossed it at her feet. I flexed my bare chest, and she rolled her eyes and giggled at my attempt to impress her. But when my belt buckle opened, she turned serious, breathing hard as I unzipped my pants.

"Fuck the rules." She grabbed my open zipper and yanked me close, dropping to her knees as she pulled out my hungry dick and swallowed it whole.

I braced myself against the stall, shuddering as she licked my cock from root to tip, her hot, swirling tongue stroking me crazy. A wisp of her fiery hair fell across my stomach, and I pulled it back, holding her face against my crotch while she mouth-fucked me. Fucking hell, I could let her do this all night. But I wanted that famous pussy.

She swore when I grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet, but I shut her up with a hard kiss, bending her to my will. We wrestled our clothes off. My pants hit the floor as her top flew across the room. Her skirt slid down those long gorgeous legs, catching on her heel and tripping her. She stumbled backward into the stall, dragging me along.

My shin bounced off the toilet. Hurt like a mother-fucker, but I gritted my teeth and shoved her bikini top up to her neck.

"Mmm, baby. Such pretty tits." I pinched a fat pink nipple and she squealed.

She leaned forward, shoving her boob into my waiting mouth. "Ooo... I like."

I made a feast out of those sweet nipples while my hands devoured her body. Are all strippers this soft? I'd never been allowed to touch one before. Her smooth, creamy skin smelled like cinnamon and sugar—hot and sweet. I didn't want to leave those amazing breasts behind, but my mouth craved every inch of her. Sliding down, down, licking and tasting her warm toasty skin while she purred under my hands, all hot natural woman until something foreign got in my way.

The G-string. The one barrier meant to protect girls like her from guys like me. I ran my finger down the center of that tiny triangle, sinking it between her hot lips.

"Take it off," she gasped and held on to the top of the stall while I lifted her leg and freed her from the shiny fabric prison.

I draped her thigh over my shoulder, her beautiful pussy opening like a rose before my eyes. My tongue parted her soft petals, and her breath caught when I licked the bud blooming underneath.

I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth and she came. "Oh God!" Her knees buckled, leaving her hanging from the stall while I tongue-fucked her. "Don't stop. Please don't stop!"

I'd give her anything she wanted—here and now. Just one fuck, maybe a whole night, but never more than that. I shoved a couple fingers inside her while my tongue flicked her clit. She squirmed and screamed loud enough for Destiny to hear through the door.

Blaze's spiked heel scored my back. That's gonna leave a mark. She shuddered and went silent, and when I came up for air, she was gasping for breath. Her tits pulled tight and those sexy nipples stood hard and erect. Her clit throbbed under my tongue and she collapsed against me and I caught her, dragging my cock between her hot pussy lips as I picked her up.

"Do you want this?"

She nodded.

"Say it. Say you want my cock."

Her eyes shot fire at me.

My dick ground against her hot wet pussy. "Say you want me to fuck you."

"I want you...." Her eyes glittered and that smile she had onstage touched her lips.

"Good enough for me." I drove my dick into her and she laughed out loud, not mocking me but claiming victory. She won our battle and she knew it.

Her arms twisted around my neck and her mouth covered my ear. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." She chanted and gasped. The cold metal wall wobbled behind her back, and I used the motion to rock her body into mine.

My hands slipped on her sweaty thighs, and I plunged deeper into her. "Baby, you feel so fucking good." I grabbed her ass and lifted her up, kissing her while her legs clamped around my waist. Her tongue tussled with mine while she clung to me, all arms and legs and clenching pussy.

Fucking in a bathroom stall seemed like a hot idea, but in reality proved to be an acrobatic challenge. I shifted my arm under her, supporting her full weight and wrestled the door open, smacking myself in the head with it as I stumbled back and landed on the floor. My bare ass hit cold tile and I rolled over, pinning her down and adjusting our position. Much better. I kicked my pants off, planted my knees and slid my arms under her back, grinding against her wet pussy until she gasped and moaned.

"Yes! Oh yes, Aaron! That's it. Right therrrrreee."

What did she call me?