01. Prologue

A/N : okay third book. I might as well say i will update real slow. Since i'm kinda out of ideas. If you have any feel free to message or comment down~~

I just made up things to go for the story this time. Not much of action,i'm bad at writting them and this is mostly feels and romance thingy?

I'm doing slow update since i have another book to work on

Well,Enjoy~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And here you are. Living your life. You never really have nothing to do with it. Living a normal life,with some friends.

It's been a while since you last saw him. Since you last saw the man you love. You excused yourself to temporairly take a break from working at CCG after that incident. You told them that you have family business and you also need some time to rest. But it was all just a lie.You just wanted to ran away and hide yourself from being found.

You were afraid that they would kill you if they found out.

You expect Haise to report that you were the one they're looking for and they end up looking for you. But they didn't. You've been in your apartment for the past week,playing with the goldfish you got on the fesitval and still no sign of them. None.

And your never-ending dialy life circle continues,you woke up and fix your messy bed hair,you clean up your bed and watch TV for a little while.

You fed the little godlfish you keep and you soon take a bath,you grab a slice of bread and went out. You walk down the street and went to :Re. You walk inside to be greeted by the others. Ever since the incident you worked there to keep yourself hidden.

"Good morning." You called

"Morning." Touka and the others greeted.

You worked as usual. Sometimes F/N with Ito and Io gave you a visit. Touka and the others have heard of the incident you had a while ago. To hide yourself better you dye your hair wine red. Sometimes you use coloured contact lense.

"I was thinking of making a night shift so we can make some extra profit..." Touka said.

"Well that's a nice idea." You replied while cleaning the cups

"Take turns on working the night shift?" She ask.

"Yeah. Sure." You nod.

A while later you all take turns on the morning and night shift. Usualy you're with Touka or Hinami but sometimes with Yomo too. You had fun there as Hide works as well. All of you got along. But sometimes you would think of him.

Why didn't he tell everyone about you?

That would be a great chance for them to capture and maybe even kill you.

You sighed as you clean the cups in the evening. Lately you would ask to work alone on the night shift. They worried if something happen to you. But you insist. Sometimes you work alone,sometimes with someone else.

And you also know that Hinami is together with Ayato now. Well,recently.

(Me : my otp and just deal with the plot)

Not much customer you had today. You could slack of a little bit. You ignore your work for cleaning the dishes,there were only a few. You took out your phone and played with it. Your eyes scan through the pictures on your phone. Photos with your co-workers,F/N and also Ito and Io. And Haise as well.

"If only i can return to that place." You mumble to yourself

You though he had left you. But you don't know what happen on the other hand. Thingd were a bit different than what you expect.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N : prologue is always short. Live with it. Well,sometimes are long but mine are short.

Okay remember i'm gonna update real slow. I'm writting on three books,and i absolutely have no plot ideas. If you have any ideas on this boom or my oneshot book message me or comment down on the book.

That's all for now~ bye~