Kurosaki Ranmaru x Reader (Secret)

In Shining cafe, I was reading a magazine with STARISH on the cover. I decided to meet my friend, Yuka because we hadn't seen each other ever since we found work. While I was reading the magazine, Yuka began to scream.

"Kyaa!! They are on TV!" Yuka shouted.

I turned to look at the TV. There was a live performance in Shining Channel. Most of the famous artists or bands sing for that channel. Inside the TV, a band is singing. The band is called Quartet Night which consists of four members. They are really famous ever since their new song, 'Poison Kiss' came out. My eyes are attracted to their performance.

"Waa!! That was Reiji-sama!" Yuka shouted. "Ai-sama! Ranmaru-sama! Camus-sama too!! I really love them!!"

"Yuka, you really are a fan of Quartet Night," I said as I looked at my friend with a sweat.

"Of course! Who wouldn't love them, Sayaka?" Yuka said with her eyes shining. "I brought their CDs and stuffs! They are so handsome!!!"

"I see...," I replied.

"Hey Sayaka, what about you?" Yuka asked as she looked at me.

"What about me?" I asked as I took a sip of my orange juice.

"Don't you like any of the guys from Quartet Night?" Yuka asked. "It will be strange if you're not interested in them. Just tell me, which guy is your preference?"

"My...preference...?" I repeated as I looked at the TV.

My attention began to look at the four members. The performance is over and all. Now, they seem to be like having an interview with the host. Then, my eyes began to fall for a certain guy... Kurosaki Ranmaru... He seems to have a mysterious aura surrounding him. I know they are on TV but it seems to me like he is looking straight at me as he talk.

"Ohh, so Ranmaru-sama is your type?" Yuka asked as she began to tease me.

I began to blush. "Eh?" I squeaked. "Well...umm...I don't deny his looks and all...I mean...he is wild and cool... I...I go for Mikaze Ai."

"Ehh...I thought Ranmaru-sama is your type?" Yuka asked sadly but became happy quickly. "Doesn't matter~ I love all of them~!"

I nodded. Then, my phone began to vibrate. I took it and decided to check my mail. It goes by like this...

"I'm coming back today. Cook for me."

I gave a little smile as I put my phone away. I began to pack my things as I ready to leave.

"Yuka, I will be leaving now," I said as I stood up.

"Ehhh??! So soon?" Yuka hesitated.

"I'm sorry," I apologised. "If I don't leave now, he is going to be angry."

"Your black cat?" Yuka asked. "You turned out to be busy once you started raising a cat, Sayaka."

"Haha, well...he is attracted to me," I said.

"That's so cute," said Yuka with an awe. "Alright, I will forgive you~ Say hello to your cat for me~"

"I will," I said as I leave.

~\*~\*~\*~\*~\*~

I was able to buy some ingredients before going home. I took out my housekey to unlock the door. Once I'm in, I saw a luggage in the living room. I began to smile because I know he is back. I decided to go to the kitchen to cook dinner for him. Without realising, a pair of hands wrap around my waist and his body leans close behind me.

"What took you so long?"

"I went to the convenience store just to buy ingredients for dinner tonight," I said. "Welcome home!" I turned my head to look at him as I welcome him with a smile. "You must be hungry, right Ranmaru?"

"Ah," said Ranmaru. "I miss your cooking."

Kurosaki Ranmaru, he is the so called black cat and he is hugging me right now. To tell you the truth, we're actually dating and no one knows about our little secret. We have been dating for a year... I have to lie to Yuka that I'm keeping a cat for an excuse to go home.

"You must be tired," I said. "Just have a rest. I will call you once dinner is ready."

Ranmaru doesn't seem to want to let go of me anytime sooner. I was curious as I turned to look behind.

"Ran..."

Without letting me finish, Ranmaru immediately gave me a kiss on the lips. I was surprised at his sudden action.

"Dinner can wait, Saya," said Ranmaru as he began to carry me in his arms.

"Ran...Ranmaru! What're you doing? Let me down!" I shouted.

"No way. For two weeks that I haven't see you, it makes me go wild for you," said Ranmaru as he carries me to our room. "Let me hear your voice tonight. After all, I'm not deciding to let you go, Saya."

I blushed furiously as he whispered the last words close to my ear. I nodded which makes Ranmaru to smile. The door closes as I surrendered myself to him for the night... Now, this is another secret that I couldn't share with anyone.