Third Chapter**

"Fucking hell, faster!" I hissed as he fucked me against the wall of a dressing room.

He moaned and i gripped his jaw to shut him up. "Shut up, we don't want people to hear now do we?" He shook his head and pounded into me.

My heavy breathing matches with his thrusts. I pushed his head into my neck as i feel him enlarge his cock in my vagina. Fuck he's stretching me out.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I hissed into his ear, "making you cum quicker".

"You're stretching the fuck out of me, don't do it here, understood?" He nodded shakily.
"Yes, Mumma".

Just then, we heard a knock from outside. "Don't stop". I whispered to him.

"Are you alright in there?" A guy's feminine voice appeared.

Before i could answer, Harry thrusts up sharply, causing me to surpress my moan.

"Sure thing, hun, I'm just squeezing through these jeans, I've got three more things to try on so i think you better choose another booth, I'm sorry".

"That's okay sweetcheeks, I'll go in a different one, keep on fucking your boo, I won't tell". I sighed in relief.

"Thanks, doll". Harry immediately thrusts after i said that, i looked down to glare at him but then i saw him glaring at me first.

They put jealous in there too.

After a few big thrusts we both came, with Harry sucking my tits.

I pushed him off me and got dressed, i already finished trying on the clothes, Harry was about to go out but not before i pushed him to the wall.

"What the hell was that?" I pushed his shoulder to the wall.

He shrugged while playing with his fingers, "what was what?" Gripping his collar, i pressed our foreheads together.

"Don't play dumb with me, boy, why did you do that?"

I can feel him shaking slightly. "I-im sorry, Mumma, i j-just didn't like the way you talked to him". He pouted, his boots becoming somewhat interesting.

I groaned and pushed him, "he's fucking gay, Harold, stop taking a piss now let's go".

I paid for the clothes and we went home, the journey home was silent but fucking awkward. Harry was staring at me the whole time.

I gripped the steering wheel before exhaling.

"What?"

"You look sexy when you concentrate," i pulled over and turned my head to him.

"You don't get to say that to me after your immature act, so shut up or I'm bending you over this console and slap your whiny ass".

He nodded and we continued our journey home.

———•

I was going to park in my garage but failed as i saw a car in there.

Who the hell is that?

I took a gun from my compartment and there was a gasp coming from Harry.

"Why d-do you have a g-gun?" He was shaking in his seat that i almost forget that he was a doll.

"Just stay here and don't move okay? It's alright". I carressed his cheek before placing a kiss on his forehead.

I hid the gun behind me and slowly opened the front door, i heard voices in the kitchen, i was about to shoot them motherfuckers as i slowly walked to the kitchen when suddenly my dad walked out and saw me.

"Cupcake!" I sughed in relief, slipping my gun to the back of my jeans.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" My voice muffled against his chest as i hug him.

"Your mum and i decided to surprise you, she wanted to see your beautiful face". He kissed my forehead before leading me to the kitchen.

"Jenna! Oh darling, I've missed you-" , "-we missed you". My dad cut in.

"When did you guys get a new car? I thought some creep went into my house.

Wait.

Crap.

Harry's still in the car.

"Umm.. I'll be right back". With that, i sprinted out the house and to my car.

"What is it? Why are you out of breath?" Harry innocently asked.

My head turned and i looked at him lazily. "Did you not just see me sprinting here?" He opened his mouth but i just waved him off.

"Nevermind. Look, my parents are in the house, i need you to stay here for awhile and turn you off". He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why? I look like a real guy".

"It's not that, they would interrogate you all night if they saw you, I'm afraid that they'll mess up your head and you wouldn't function properly".

"Oh, okay then". He looks scared at the thought.

I gave him an apologetic smile before shutting him down.

Damn. Even when he's off he turns me on.

I walked back to the house and spent nearly five hours catching up with them.

"Lorraine, it's getting late, i think we should let Jenna get some sleep". Dad said, wrapping his arms around me, kissing my temple.

Mum sighed and took my hand in hers, "can we have lunch tomorrow?"

"Sorry mum, i have to stock up the bullets for the shop".

"Why are you still working there, you're a woman for god's sake". She rolled her eyes.

I held up my hands in defense,
"don't blame me, Uncle Dean was the one who bought me my first beretto".

-----

When they both left I immediately parked my car in the garage and looked at Harry.

He looks so real, i caress his cheek to feel his artificial skin. It feels so real.

I turned him on and he fluttered his eyelids, his green eyes coming to view.

"Hey". I smiled.

His dimples appeared and said "hi".

"Let's get you inside". He nodded and we got in my house, i put the new clothes in the washing machine and i found Harry sitting on the edge of my bed, completely naked and waiting for me.

Damn, i could get used to this.

He turned to me and stood up, walking slowly to me. "Strip me".

He obeyed and soon i was as naked as him.

"Where do you want me, Mumma?"

Comment please!