Chapter 10 Something more

Start from the beginning

"Baby I can see that you are checking me out but we might get late for dinner " he chucked. I got embarrassed. Yeah, I was checking him out. " Let's go baby" by saying this he took my hand. I was looking at him the whole time in the elevator.

He looked at me," tell me what are you thinking? "

" umm, your dressed so well and I am so simple. I should have worn something gorgeous " I looked down.

He cupped my face in his hands "Hey don't think that. I dressed well cause when I will be walking with this beautiful and hot as hell girl I wanna go my best. Your beautiful no matter what you wear. It's Me who have to think about what to wear before I go out with you" I laughed.

" your handsome James as you are" he looked at me.

" I know baby "

" cocky much? " I smirked at him.

" Always around you" he wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled. We went to the car. He left all restaurants behind.

" James you left all restaurant behind. Are we not going for dinner? " He looked at me and smiled, " Yes we are having dinner."

" then? Why did you leave all the restaurants behind?"

" have patience baby " he smiled.

We came to where the Eifel tower was located. Why did he bring me here? I thought we will go sightseeing tomorrow. He was smiling at me.

" you know I am confused right now. I thought we were going for dinner? "

" patience my love" he took the hand and we went in the elevator to go to the top of the Eifel tower. Oh god, it's so high. I was afraid of heights. We reached the top and what I saw after I just took my breath away.

On top of the Eifel tower, in the VIP seating section, there was a large table with delicious food on it. Men were standing and playing music. There was a carpet on the floor. The place was decorated with lights. He sat across from me at the table. The waiter poured the wine.

 The waiter poured the wine