Chapter 2

(Mr. Payne 😏😏😉😉)

Becca's P.O.V.

There I was with my parents standing outside the Principals office that says "Headmaster Payne." I wanted to laugh so hard at his last name but I know I have to be a lady . Then again I am wearing gold short shorts and my legs aren't crossed. So does it look like I give a fuck. No. Good answer!

"I am very sorry to have kept you waiting Mr. And Mrs. Williams. I had girl misbehave so I had to punish her. Isn't that right Rachel." A man said I am guessing who is Mr. Payne.

The girl who was standing beside Mr. Payne nodded.

"May I go back to my dorm to study now sir?" Rachel asked.

Mr. Payne nodded at her and Rachel walked quickly away.

"Oh thats perfectly okay." My mother said.

"Please come in." Mr. Payne said as he held the door open for my family and I.

We walked inside and took a seat.

"Now I must introduce myself. My name is Liam Payne and I am the Headmaster at Jane Diamond Academy." Liam said.

"Hi Liam, I am Becca Williams and that is Roselee Williams, and that is Brandon Williams. My parents." I simply but sassily said.

"Becca! Manners!" My mother shouted astonished at my sassiness.

I roll my eyes.

"See this is what we change at Jane Diamond Academy." Liam said.

"So what do you do if they misbehave?" My dad asked.

"On our registration form it gave a list and you checked off the things you allowed us to do." Liam said.

"Oh we checked them all off. She needs to change so we checked them all off." My mother said.

"So what would happen is that we would pick the best punishment that fit the bad action." Liam said.

I sat there playing on my phone.

My parents ask questions and listen to what Liam is saying. I don't care. I know I am going to get kicked out of here before they even have a chance to check my homework.

"Well its time for goodbyes." Liam said.

My parents take my 4 suitcases out of the car. I look confused. I thought I only packed 3. My mom must  have packed one. 

My parents quickly said goodbye and I was left at a boarding school.