The Journey

Two ponies are clopping along a concrete path. One more eager than the other, but both are enthusiastic.
"...49, 50!" Exclaims the mare.
"Alright, now where to?" Questions the stallion.
"Uhm... 50 miles west..." She mumbles her reply.
"I'm sorry, what?" The stallion questions again with disbelief.
"Bing," she says excitedly. "We're going to Disney!" As she shared the news she had a box that had matching bracelets for her and her stallion for the rides at the park. She put Bing's on him and he put Breezy's on her.
They hug and in their embrace Bing asks, "hey, we aren't going to trot all the way to Disney land, are we?"
"Goodness no," Bree reassured, stepping back. "We'll be driving."
"In what?"
"Why, the Breezy mobile of course!" She giggled.
Bing kissed her and they galloped to a parking lot nearby.
Bing saw one car parked in the corner of the lot and realized where Breezy had been the night before.
"Oh my god did you drive all the way out here and then trot back home?" Bing questioned.
"Hah, yeah," Breezy replied.
"Why couldn't you just-"
"Oh no." Bree interrupted.
"What is it?" Bing asked worriedly.
"Okay, we may have a bit of a problem,"
Bing moved next to her at the driver's side door, peering into the window. A sparkle caught his eye and he realized Breezy left the keys in the ignition.
Breezy sat down and sniffled, "Why do I have to mess everything up?"
Bing nuzzled her with his snout, comforting her.
"You don't mess everything up. No one's perfect. Remember the fire hydrant incident?"
Breezy giggled and whipped the tears from her eyes, "Yeah."
"One day we'll be laughing about this like we laugh about that," Bing reassures with a smile. "This is no biggie, we'll just call someone and have them open the car. And we'll be on our way to Disney in no time!"
"Okay, you're right," Breezy said with a smile, taking her phone out. "This is an easy fix."