"Yes. Wait did you just say my home as in where I lay my head your honor?"

McKinley turned around and stared at me and then across at my boys who were acting a complete fool. She leaned her head back in annoyance before returning her attention to the judge.

"Yes. Your home. Mr. Hayes current address gives him too much leave way and is out of the five mile radius. Will this be of issue?"

"No sir." I smiled when she agreed to the terms.

"Mr. Hayes you're one lucky man right now. Let's hope that the next time I see you in my courtroom is the last. Rather good or bad. Bail set to ten thousand. Court adjourned."

"I plan on it." I nodded as the he hit his gavel.

"Told you boy." Jase directed me back to my holding cell until my bail got paid.

I knew for a fact I wouldn't be in here longer than another hour. Ten thousand wasn't much to worry about.

5:30 p.m.

I stood outside of the precinct feeling mighty good

I stood outside of the precinct feeling mighty good. Looking down at the ground I placed my hands in my pockets from the winter air. It was snowing and already starting to stick to surface some what.

Auden pulled up and jumped out of his MASERATI QUATTROPORTE."My nigga my motherfucking nigga."

"Brah what I miss?" I asked as the sound of heels clicked behind me.

He stared behind me. "Not a damn thing. Some of your regulars been asking for you but I got them straight."

Turning around I see McKinley and another female conversing with each other. Shrugging I walked down the few steps and stood beside my brother.

"Cool. Look I need a favor." I pulled out my house keys and handed them to him.

"What you need?"

"Shit they got me on this house arrest bull

"Shit they got me on this house arrest bull. Bad part is I got to stay with boogie ass over there." I nodded my head in McKinley direction.

Auden smirked and shook his head. "You got to be fucking playing man."

"Nah I'm dead serious I got to-"

"Mr. Hayes are you riding with me or this gentlemen here?" McKinley and her friend came up behind us.

"I'm gone ride with you McKinley." I laughed when her face frowned.

"So you want me to pick you up some shit?" Auden asked as he stared at the unnamed female beside McKinley.

"Most definitely. I'll text you the address when I get there." He looked back at me and nodded before leaving.

"Is ugly written over my face?" McKinley laughed at her friends serious question.

"Kira not every man you run into is going to ask you out." She told her friend as they walked off.

"Especially not my little brah. Even if he did it wouldn't get far." I joined their conversation as she unlocked the doors to her 2015 Tesla Model S P85D.

I was beyond impressed with her choice in cars. Getting in the back I closed the door and got comfortable.

"Why is that?" Her friend turned around and asked.

"He been through a lot. Got trust issues which fucks with his mental." I answered and stared out the window as we drove.

I had a lot to do and in a short period of time. Looking down at my leg bracelet I shook my head. Regardless of these restrictions money still had to be made and things needed to be done. I just had to figure out how to get around shit.

..

Thoughts? Hello!

❤️ Ashayela ❤️