"I was with three of my boys handling business at my car dealership. All three will vouch for my whereabouts." I raised an eyebrow.

"Car dealership? I thought you were a photographer?" She questioned as if it was of importance.

"I'm a jack of all trades. I own a car dealership and allow my younger brother Auden to operate it. I own and operate my own photography business called Armani Innovations. Is any of this going to help me beat this crap?" A smile crept upon her lips.

"It just may so." She turned around and left the room.

I needed to get back to business before word got out that I'm slipping. I stood as Jase walked over to handcuff me. McKinley better know what she doing or someone is going to pay because I'm getting fed up.

3:15 p.m.

I walked into the court room and sat down where I was directed. Of course I gained look and stares from all around but that didn't bother me. Looking over to my left I seen two of my boys who nodded their heads in my direction.

"Let's get this going." The Judge took his seat.

The prosecuting attorney started to speak. "Judge we will like to deny bail as Mr. Hayes is a flight risk to the community. This man took a innocent life-"

"This is not a trial but bail hearing. Mr. Hayes has done nothing but cooperate and be of service for a crime that he did not commit. Judge I would like to set the bail to ten thousand. Mr. Hayes owns two business within the community. His passport had expired back in December and although he has been in this exact court room as an adolescent he has changed his life around tremendously as a adult." McKinley spoke with passion in her voice. I could tell she's been doing this for years. She didn't know me from a can of paint but was persuading as if she did.

"I have to disagree. Mr. Hayes is a leading suspect in the murder of a teen. We have a witness that puts him at the crime scene. How can he not be a threat to the public."

"Is this witness in custody?" The Judge questioned.

"Judge this witness she speaks of is no where to be found. To continue and hold Mr. Hayes can bring an unwanted problem to our law system. With this eye witness not present no one can say that Mr. Hayes was the man behind the gun or what transpired. There can be a possible lawsuit for the wrongful detainment of Mr. Hayes if he continues to be held. Now I'm trying to save us all of the hassle while also providing some type of middle ground by setting bail at ten thousand."

Right then and there I knew I was wrong about this woman. She knew exactly how to handle herself and do her job. I was impressed and that's something I never could say about someone. The judge stared at me for a brief moment and then down at the file in front of him.

He removed his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You both have very good points and arguments. It's sad to say but Ms. McKinley you're right yet again. I'm going to have to set bail at ten thousand but with a few rules."

"What rules are those sir?" She took out a sheet of paper.

"Mr. Hayes is not allowed to leave the country at no point and time. He is to wear a house arrest were he is only allowed to drive to and from his places of businesses and your home until our next court date. Lastly he must take routine drug tests for the first month. Do we agree with these terms of bail?"