Chapter 16

"Hermione. When you're done, you can take Scorp. His bag is on the counter," Draco's voice interrupt the mistake of Cormac's kiss.

  I push Cormac. "You have to leave. Don't come back," I look down.

  "Hermi-" his voice is cut off by the door closing.

  I walk into the living room to find Scorp sleeping in his crib and Draco sitting on the couch. "Draco... What you just saw..."

  "I don't care. Can you sign these?" His voice is uncaring.

  Divorce papers... "I will not. You're my husband. We're in this together. You're mine," I sit next to him, grabbing his hand. I pull his hand to my chest and lean on his shoulder. "Draco... Don't do this..."

  "I find it impossible to be married to a mudblood. Sign these damn papers, Granger," he growled.

  "No. And it's Malfoy." My arms cross under my breasts and I glare.

  He looks to my chest, his eyes showing a flicker of sadness. But it's soon replaced by anger. "Do it, or I'll make you."

  "You can't make me do anything," I grit my teeth.

  He comes closer, his wand coming out of his coat. "Oblivia-"

  "Expelliarmus!" I shout, my wand pointing at Draco. His wand flies out of his hands.

  "Sign the papers by Wednesday," he picks up his wand and walks out.

  I look at the papers before chanting a quick spell to burn them.