I love you: Jellal x Female Reader

Y/N Pov

I was walking through the Tower of Heaven looking for Jellal. He was trying to summon Zeref the demon and in all honesty I can't allow that.

"JELLAL COME OUT HERE AND FIGHT ME LIKE A REAL MAN!" I yelled hatred lacing my voice I sounded like Erza because I am her little sister. I love Jellal but he doesn't know that. He is trying to sacrifice Erza to re-create Zeref. I've never been so mad at him in my life I just wish he wasn't so dense! If he noticed I loved him we wouldn't be going through this...at least I hope....

"Oh your so gullible Y/N!" Jellal yelled.

"STOP HIDING AND LET MY SISTER GO! PLEASE!"I yelled.

"I'm sorry dear but, she already is!" He yelled thats when the ground started to shake. I was completely enraged, livid, PISSED! I started to follow Erza's scent while following I ended up at a room and grabbed Erza from a big sky colored orb.

"JELLAL YOU HURT A MEMBER OF MY FAMILY SHE'S ALL I HAVE! YOU WILL PAY! REQUIP: DARK MINISTER!"I yelled now if he attacks me I can't get hurt.

"I LOVED YOU JELLAL I STILL DO BUT YOU WENT TO FAR YOU DESERVE NOTHING BUT PAIN!" I yelled running at him.

"You love me?" He asked shocked.

"I LOVED YOU!" I yelled.

"I love you too...."He said running to Erza.

"Y/N I CAN HEAL HER!"He yelled.

"IF YOU LOVED ME WHY'D YOU HURT MY OLDER SISTER....you know she's all I have!" I yelled crying and scared of my sisters death.

"ALLI CONR PURSELA MONTERS!" He chanted. Erza started breathing again but laid still with her eyes closed.

"Look Y/N I am sorry for hurting you it's just I thought you hated me so I lost control of my mind and then I didn't know what happened. I just.....snapped" He said. I leaned in and kissed him. Surprised he started kissing back. I heard a squeal and looked behind me to see Erza squealing. She walked over to me while limping and helped me up.

"I am so happy you got your crush!"She smirked.

"Erza please don't make a big deal of it...."I said.

"Too late!" She yelled. Running around in a circle well attempting to, singing.

At least something good came out of this day!

I thought happily turning around and walking out with the others. Erza still screeching like a maniac!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
√~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~√
Chapter two updateeeeeed! Hope you enjoyed!
√~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~√